The fun RPG game Cookie Run: Kingdom allows its players to engage in PvP and PvE battles with various cookies to choose from.
There are more than 60 cookies to choose from and according to their abilities, they are divided into eight classes like Healing or Defense.
Every cookie is unique and has a specific skill set that separates it from the rest. While every Cookie has its place, some are definitely stronger than the rest.
Check out our Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List below to see where your favorite cookie stands regarding its capacity.
Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List
|S+ Tier||Hollyberry Cookie, Cotton Cookie, Sea Fairy Cookie, Dark Choco Cookie, |
Frost Queen Cookie, Pumpkin Pie Cookie, Pure Vanilla Cookie,
Tea Knight Cookie, Éclair Cookie, Caramel Arrow Cookie, Dark Cacao Cookie.
|S Tier||Vampire Cookie, Tiger Lily Cookie, Parfait Cookie, |
Strawberry Crepe Cookie, Rye Cookie, Black Raisin Cookie,
Sorbet Shark Cookie, Licorice Cookie, Affogato Cookie.
|A Tier||Mango Cookie, Snow Sugar Cookie, Pastry Cookie, Latte Cookie, |
Raspberry Cookie, Cocoa Cookie, Tails Cookie Sonic Cookie,
Mala Sauce Cookie, Squid Ink Cookie, Twizzly Gummy Cookie.
|B Tier||Poison Mushroom Cookie, Milk Cookie, Almond Cookie, |
Pomegranate Cookie, Herb Cookie, Mint Choco Cookie,
Moon Rabbit Cookie, Kumiho Cookie, Madeleine Cookie, Espresso Cookie.
|C Tier||Onion Cookie, Devil Cookie, Werewolf Cookie, Red Velvet Cookie, |
Sparkling Cookie, Fig Cookie, Cream Puff Cookie,
Carrot Cookie, Avocado Cookie.
|D Tier||Lilac Cookie, Adventurer Cookie, Blackberry Cookie, |
Gumball Cookie, Angel Cookie, Purple Yam Cookie,
GingerBrave, Pancake Cookie, Green Puff Cookie,
Chilli Pepper Cookie, Knight Cookie.
|E Tier||Cherry Cookie, Alchemist Cookie, Wizard Cookie, |
Ninja Cookie, Clover Cookie, Muscle Cookie.
The S+ Tier
This tier has the best of the best. These cookies belong to the Meta squad and have exceptional skills in PvP and PvE.
Battling against them is a nightmare as they will be all over the arena knocking you down with their consistent attacks. Having these cookies in your team, you won’t have to worry about losing the battle. No matter what the game mode is, they dominate every single match.
Best Cookies in S+ Tier
While this tier has many cookies, the must-have powerful cookies belonging to this tier are Dark Cacao Cookie, Caramel Arrow Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie, and Sea Fairy Cookie. These cookies will help you win any battle you join.
1. Dark Cacao Cookie
A great front cookie, but a terrible dad to the Dark Choco Cookie, The Dark Cacao Cookie belongs to the Charge Class and is one of the strongest cookies in the kingdom.
- This cookie has a 16-second cooldown rate and the rate of DEF is 15 percent for 9 seconds.
- The Dark Cacao Cookie can reduce the enemy’s maximum HP temporarily using an Injury Buff.
- The Dark Cacao cookie reduces the enemy ATK by 10.8%.
- His basic sword attack hit all the five cookies on the enemy team at once.
- The Dark Cacao cookie pairs well with the Affogato Cookie.
- Its best toppings are Almonds and Swift Chocos.
2. Caramel Arrow Cookie
Even though the Caramel Arrow Cookie specializes in ranged attacks, her type is front. She is the first damage dealer to be in the front position. Her high ATK helps her last longer in the battles.
- This cookie has a base cooldown of 10 seconds
- Her ranged attack takes 8 seconds and the Arrow Mark( a sort of sticky bomb) has a 12-second duration and stacks up to 12 times.
- She can deal damage to the enemy by dashing on the enemy. But since this isn’t true damage, it can be reduced by damage resist and DEF.
- She can make herself immune to debuffs for about 8 seconds. So she can easily survive the attacks of powerful cookies like the Frost Queen or Sea Fairy.
- The best toppings for this cookie are the Bouncy Caramel Topping for stacking your Arrow Mark’s or The Searing Rasberry Topping for her ATK.
3. Frost Queen Cookie
The Frost Queen Cookie is one of the most powerful Cookies in the Cookie Run Kingdom and facing her in PvP or PvE is nothing short of a nightmare.
She is a disabler much like the Sea Fairy Cookie but her attacks are more devious. While her attacks are amazing, the bosses are usually immune to debuffs, interrupts, and disables. So the bosses would only take slight damage.
- Her AOE is far higher than the other cookies.
- Her flash freeze attack immobilizes the enemies and pauses skill cooldown
- She can help destroy the mooks around the boss to open up a way to attack the boss.
- Her base cooldown is 18 seconds.
- If you are fighting her then the Pumpkin Pie and Parfait Cookie will give her a tough time.
- Pair her up with the Sea Fairy Cookie to make her indestructible.
4. Sea Fairy Cookie
This is a Legendary Cookie that will let you use the Bomber powders on enemies. Her burst damage can take down enemies easily.
- Her cooldown rate is 17 seconds.
- Her attacks are very deadly and she deals heavy stuns on her enemies.
- Use Searing Rasberry Topping or Swift Chocolate Topping for her.
The S-tier Cookies will help you win any battle when paired with the S+ Tier. All these cookies have a special tactic and attack up their sleeves that will help you in team battles.
Best Cookies in S-Tier
Some cookies of this tier like Affogato Cookie, Licorice Cookie, and Vampire Cookie might be a good addition to your team. Pair them up with cookies from the S+ tier and your team would be undefeatable.
1. Affogato Cookie
The Affogato Cookie is great Support for cookies like Éclair and Frost Queen in PvP or PvE battles as they are reliant on debuffs.
- He has the ability to curse the enemy with the highest ATK.
- The target will not receive any buff for 10 seconds, while the debuffs will be increased by 30% for 10 seconds.
- He has a 15-second base cooldown.
2. Licorice Cookie
An epic cookie belonging to the Magic class, the Licorice cookie is worthy to mention in this article. Get him past the zero stars and he can help you win any battle.
- He is a very powerful support Cookie with a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- He has the ability to summon an army of Licorice servants with 5% ATK.
- His potent spell can increase your team’s defense for some time.
3. Vampire Cookie
This Cookie will help you take down the most dangerous enemies and can kill the rearmost target easily by sending a wave of damage bite.
- He has a 13-second base cooldown.
- He can turn into a bat and attack the rearmost enemy, drinking their blood. This will help him restore his HP.
- He will be very helpful in the later levels of the game where most of the cookies would be immune to debuffs of the likes of Frost Queen.
With proper training, these cookies have the capability to reach the upper tiers and are perfect for players who wish to go to Epic Tier.
These cookies are either PvP or PvE specialists and even though they are not as strong as the S or S+ tier cookies, some of these cookies can be crucial for battles where special skills are required.
Best Cookies in A-Tier
With training and the right amount of investment, these cookies can beat the ones from higher tiers as well.
1. Mala Sauce Cookie
This is an Epic cookie that belongs to the Charge class. This Cookie’s AOE skills deal heavy damage. The burn debuff is a killer but cookies like Parfait can avoid this debuff easily.
- This cookie has a 15-second base cooldown.
- She has the ability to strike the ground with her mace and deal area damage.
- She can increase the CRIT of two cookies of her team.
2. Twizzly Gummy Cookie
- This cookie has a 16-second base cooldown rate.
- This cookie can overload her Electrojelly Gun and attack her enemies with an electric beam.
- While using her skill, her CRIT is increased.
- She can temporarily disrupt the HP shields of the enemy team.
3. Mango Cookie
This Epic cookie holds the mid position and belongs to the Magic class. While alone, the cookie might not be that powerful, but when paired with cookies like Espresso cookie or Latte cookie, this cookie can destroy the rival team.
- This cookie can deal a lot of AOE damage, up to 50% per hit.
- He can send a wave of mango juice on its enemies that can increase the ATK of the Cookie’s teammates as well.
- He has a 16-second base cooldown and a 10 percent ATK for 7 seconds.
These cookies are for those who are still fairly new to the game. These cookies are more or less, fillers for your team. While some are very ordinary, a few cookies of this tier are good in battles.
Best Cookies in B Tier
Some good cookies from this tier that you can utilize in your team are Milk Cookie, Poison Mushroom Cookie, and Kumiho Cookie.
They aren’t the best cookies to play with, but they focus on a special skill, that can be very beneficial for your team.
1. Milk Cookie
This cookie deals with the defense on the frontline. He used to be in the S tier when the game first came out, but later on more powerful cookies were introduced.
But the Milk Cookie is still good at what he does best, which is defense. While his ATK is pretty low, he causes a lot of area damage, that too while taunting the enemies.
- His base cooldown is 12 seconds.
- He taunts for 5 seconds and while the skill is active, the Divine Milk Shield will decrease the incoming damage.
2. Poison Mushroom Cookie
This cookie belongs to the Bomber class and is a PvE specialized Cookie as well as a general poisoner. Its skill does an extra 80% damage to the enemies and has a high AOE, which can help you kill mooks.
- This Cookie’s poison will weaken the enemy’s healing process by 15%.
- At skill level 1, they can deal about 127% damage.
- Their poison damage is 25% and lasts for about 10 seconds.
3. Kumiho Cookie
This epic cookie holds the frontline and belongs to the Charge class. She can charm her enemies by flirting with them and reducing their defense.
- She can reduce the enemy’s defense by 20%.
- Kumiho can interrupt enemies with her skill and her charm can ignore Cocoa Cookie’s stun immunity.
- Her tiny marshmallow fox will transform into her cookie form for some time, doubling her basic attacks.
These cookies are very strong early game however they are not of much use later. Cookies from this tier are either the rare ones or the ordinary ones from Epic Tier.
Best Cookies in C-Tier
Some fairly better cookies of this tier include the Red Velvet Cookie, Avocado Cookie, and the Fig Cookie. These cookies will be a good filler for your team.
1. Red Velvet Cookie
This epic cookie belongs to the Charge type class and just like the Vampire cookie, attacks a single enemy from the rear end.
The Red Velvet Cookie’s potential can be maximized when paired with the Vampire cookie or Pastry Cookie. In missions that require 3 cookies, this cookie will be a perfect choice as they can fill two roles at once.
- The Red Velvet Cookie will bring out the enemy upfront and stun them for five seconds, making them vulnerable to damage.
- This cookie works as a tank and as a single target attacker, dealing 800% skill damage.
- Their high ATK rate makes them a good choice as fillers in the team.
2. Avocado Cookie
This is a rare Cookie that belongs to the Defense class holding the front position. This cookie is very strong and would have easily been in one of the top tiers if getting this cookie wasn’t so hard.
This cookie specializes in PvE. The late game is where this Cookie shines the most.
- This cookie gives a 30% ATK buff to the cookie that has the highest ATK stat.
- Partner her up with AOE nukers like the Espresso cookie to bring out her full potential.
- She lasts longer than support cookies. To keep her squishy mids alive, give her some walnuts or almonds.
3. Fig Cookie
This Epic cookie holds the middle position and is a great support Cookie. Instead of dealing damage, this cookie focuses more on debuff, which makes this Cookie stand out from the rest of the support cookies.
- This cookie can do a 20% ATK reduction on their enemy.
- The Fig Cookie has a faster cooldown rate and they don’t have to wait for Fear Stacks in order to unleash their maximum potential.
- While using damage dealers might be a better choice, if you do plan on using the Fig cookie, make sure to use Swift Chocolate Topping to help keep the Cookie’s debuff system going.
The D Tier
These cookies lie at the bottom of the Cookie Kingdom roster. You will have to make do with these cookies if they are the only ones you got through the Gacha.
Players only use them as bait, spot fillers, or because they look kind of cool. Most of the cookies in this tier don’t deserve your star jellies and you should go for other options.
However some cookies might be an exception, and you can upgrade them with the right amount of investment.
Best Cookies in D-Tier
Some of the best cookies of this tier include GingerBrave and the Adventurer Cookie. Like the C tier, they are only good as fillers for your team.
This charge Cookie holds the front line. This cookie, if utilized properly can help you take the lead in the battle. GingerBrave’s skill cooldown is extremely low.
You can set up a team with 5-starred GingerBrave as bait, pairing this Cookie up with Almond, Black Raisin, and Sea Fairy.
- Its AOE lets you attack two enemy cookies on the frontline simultaneously.
- The cooldown rate of Gingerbrave is 8 seconds which is extremely low as compared to others.
- Gingerbrave can attack the front and expose the midline enemies, giving cookies like Almond to deal damage here and weaken the enemy team.
2. Adventurer Cookie
This rare cookie holds the frontline and belongs to the Ambush class. This cookie works just like the Vampire Cookie but it can also stun the cookies in the enemy team.
- This cookie can appear behind an enemy and attack them with his rope.
- This cookie has a 12-second base Cooldown.
- The damage dealt per attack is about 410% which is not bad for a Cookie of D Tier.
The E Tier
These cookies get overlooked by the players throughout the World Exploration plot as they are even worse than the starter squad. Their abilities are pointless most of the time and their only good use is as spit fillers.
Best Cookies in E-Tier
Some fairly better cookies of this tier are Muscle Cookie and Clover Cookie. However, it is suggested that you replace them with cookies from the higher tiers the first chance you get.
1. Muscle Cookie
This common cookie’s position is front and he belongs to the Charge type class. He is a good filler in case you haven’t had much luck with Gacha.
- This cookie has a 10-second base cooldown.
- For his main attack, he throws his dumbbell at nearby enemies dealing about 81 % damage.
2. Clover Cookie
This common cookie is a good choice as filler support and holds the rear position. Make sure you have Custard Cookie III at the back with Clover Cookie to not let the enemies overwhelm you.
- He has a 17-second base cooldown.
- Clover Cookie plays a song that will remove debuffs from your team members and apply a buff that will restore their HP.
With this, we conclude our Cookie Run Kingdom Tier List. Hopefully, this will help you build the best team for you in Cookie Run: Kingdom.