There are lots of online casinos with craps games, and many lure players with massive bonuses, flashy graphics, and free spins, among other incentives. Thankfully, we’ve compiled a list of the top crap casinos in Canada so you don’t have to waste time searching through the web.
In this guide you’ll learn;
- How to play and win at craps online
- Recommended online casinos to play craps
- How to select the top craps casino
- Everything else there is to know about craps!
Best Online Casinos Offering Craps 2023
Top Choice Of The Best Online Casinos With Craps In Canada 2023
After much due diligence into all areas of the casino by our industry experts, we’ve made a list of the top 10 online casinos to play Craps at when located in Canada.
|Slotimo||🏆 Overall best craps online casino for 2023|
|Betonic||🎲 Leading online casino with the largest assortment of games|
|Bingo Bonga||🤑 Best craps casino with excellent cashback bonus|
|HotBet||🎁 A top online craps casino for no deposit bonus|
|Boomerang||😍 Top casino for free online craps gaming|
|Winawin||🎰 An all-round craps betting casino|
|Thrillsy||🪙 Top choice of crypto payment option and loyalty programs|
|ICE Casino||📱 Best for mobile craps gaming|
|Spin City||🚀 A top casino with responsive and fastest customer support|
|Skycrown||🤩 Offers the most generous welcome bonus|
Selection Of The Top 5 Online Craps Casinos In Canada 2023
Let’s take a deeper look at 5 of the best online casinos with craps games offered to Canadian players.
Slotimo: #1 Best Craps Online Casino
- Provides over 5,000 casino games, including craps tables from the likes of Playtech, Microgaming, Nucleus Gaming, and BetSoft.
- New to craps? This casino allows you to try out craps games for free by offering a demo play feature.
- The casino also offers extensive payment options, including crypto, which allow craps players to enjoy instant payouts.
- Slotimo also offers a generous welcome bonus of up to $1,500.
- The casino will soon start offering live dealer craps games, a feature most betters anticipate for.
- Besides craps, you can also play other games such as live dealer games, live TV gaming, Virtual Sports betting, and eSports.
Betonic: Top Casino For Assortment Of Games
- Diverse assortment of table games like blackjack, roulette and live dealer games that includes craps.
- Also offers a dedicated poker suite and over 3,000 exclusive slots.
- Efficient customer support system in place to help you out at any time in the day/night.
- Great crypto payment options.
- Offer craps tables from game-provider giants, including Evolution, Playtech, and Microgaming.
- Offers the best odds with a comprehensive range of action-packed Live Betting.
Bingo Bonga: Best Cashback Bonus Casino
- Enjoy craps from game providers such as Evolution, Playtech, and Microgaming.
- On top of craps, the casino also has other table games, including Baccarat, Andar Bahar, Dragon Tiger, and Atlantic City.
- Every player at Bingo Bonga can receive daily cashback in the amount of 10-20 percent of their deposits.
- Tournaments available at any given time, allowing you to win extra.
- Extensive library of games with more than 6,000 online casino games and counting.
- Offers extensive deposit methods (crypto, bank transfer, regular eWallets, and debit cards).
HotBet: Best Casino For Bonuses And Promos
- Offers an amazing welcome offer of 100% up to $300 bonus on your first deposit.
- While the HotBet is fairly new to the industry, it has more than 2,000 games, with new ones added regularly.
- Features craps and table games from the most trusted providers such as Evolution Gaming and Microgaming, and Playtech.
- Players can also enjoy other games, including TV games, Virtual Sports, Sports betting as well as eSports.
- Very responsive Live chat, email, and phone customer support.
Boomerang: Top Casino For Free Online Craps Games
- Offers free table games like craps and also allows you to test out the games using demo modes
- Has a welcome bonus of 100% up to $750 + 200 free spins
- Offers daily and weekly promotional offers for reload bonuses and free spins
- Offers excellent payment options that ensure you can cash out your winnings instantly
- Ability to purchase cryptocurrencies on the casino platform
- Extensive game selection, including craps and table games from trusted providers like Microgaming, Big Time Gaming, Evolution, and more.
- Offers a detailed guide on how to play craps
How To Find The Best Online Craps Casino To Play With Real Money
Finding the best casino with craps games in Canada needs more attention than just picking a site that you come across on your travels. Below are some of the main criteria you should consider when looking for a casino to play at with real money.
- Choice of Craps Tables: The first thing to look for is the selection of crap games, in addition to other games, in a casino. The more variety and higher the number of games a site has, the more likely you’ll get more value for your money.
- Good Bonus: The leading online casinos have selections of welcome bonuses for new players as well as reload rewards for existing members. These bonuses and rewards can earn you free money to bet on craps games or offer bigger payouts in case you win. But before placing craps bets with bonuses, confirm the casino allows betting with craps bonuses. Many bonus offers are often restricted to slot games.
- Fair Bonus Terms: Before signing up for any casino, make sure to check the site’s wagering requirement on bonuses. The lower the wagering requirement, the better or you choose a casino site with a no wagering bonus.
- Live Casino Available: When choosing an online casino to play craps, it’s wise to pick the one with Live Casino. Live dealer crap tables connect you to real dealers over a video, making the betting experience thrilling and similar to that of an actual physical casino.
- Customer Support: Top online casinos offer players and bettors around-the-clock customer service via Live Chat or through the phone, or both. Thus, you can smoothly have all your queries attended to and resolved quickly and in real time.
- Payment Methods: When selecting the best casinos with craps, you should confirm the payment options that the sites offer. Online casinos with extensive payment methods make it easy for players to quickly deposit funds and withdraw winning. Ideally, the best casino will accept crypto like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Tether, and Ethereum, as well as other traditional banking options.
- License & Security: When playing craps for real money at online casinos, not only will you need to engage in financial transactions, but also create an account online, disclosing personal details like your name, address, and date of birth. Hence, it’s vital to choose a licensed and legit operator. This will assure you safety when betting online.
How To Sign Up At A Top Casino And Play the Best Online Craps Games
Slotimo is our top choice of the best craps online casinos in Canada. The sign-up process for an account at this leading operator is pretty straightforward, as are most from our recommended list. We’ll guide you through a few steps that you must follow to successfully create an account.
Step 1: Register An Account
Browse the Slotimo website and click the green “Register” button at the top right of the home page. Then, complete the 3-step form to create your account. You’ll afterward receive an email asking you to verify your account. Once your account is confirmed and activated, you’re free to sign in and browse games.
Step 2: Deposit Funds Into Your Slotimo Account
The next step is adding funds to your Slotimo account. So, log in with your credentials, email and password. Then, head to your dashboard and click the “Deposit” button to launch the cashier page. You should then choose your preferred deposit method, whether crypto or any other traditional banking method.
If you opt crypto deposit method, choose a crypto payment method and then copy your address.
In a new tab, access your crypto wallet and then select your preferred cryptocurrency. Paste the crypto in the “address” and enter your deposit amount. Lastly, confirm your transaction.
Meanwhile, if you opt to deposit via the traditional banking option, you only need to click on the method and you’ll be asked how much money you wish to add to your account.
Step 3: Activate Your Welcome Bonus
Slotimo has a welcome bonus offer that will match your first four deposits. The offers will amount to $1,500 if you make all four deposits. However, to activate the welcome bonuses during your first, second, third and fourth deposit, you need to enter respective promo codes every time.
The bonuses and promo codes are as follows:
- First deposit: 100% up to $450 (Promo Code: SLWEL300)
- Second deposit: 50% up to $375 (Promo Code: SLWEL250)
- Third deposit: 50% up to $375 (Promo Code: SLWEL50)
- Fourth deposit: 100% up to $300 (Promo Code: SLWEL200)
Step 4: Start Playing
When your deposit reflects on your casino account, you can start playing craps, along with other games on the site. Simply browse your favourite craps game and place a bet.
Basics Of Playing Craps
Chances are you’ve walked through a land-based casino and passed a table filled with cheering players — and sometimes booing. That is a craps game. In an online casino though, craps are played virtually, with less cheering and booing involved.
So what exactly is a craps game? This game is normally played with two dice, a table, and chips to place bets. It involves rolling a pair of dice and then betting on the result of the roll of the dice, with the ultimate aim being to correctly guess the dice value that rolls.
In short, in a craps game, the goal is to precisely predict the dice roll results. Meaning, you bet on the dice combination you guess will be rolled every time.
The Craps Table And Its Environment
To completely understand the craps game, you must first learn the crap table and its environments or layouts. The table is designed specifically for the crap game and as a betting area for bettors and players to place their wagers. It also features an area for rolling the dice.
At physical casinos, there are multiple employees who oversee the flow of the game. They include;
- Boxman: They’re responsible for exchanging players’ cash for playing chips. The person also oversees the dealers and makes sure the game is running effortlessly.
- Stickman: They’re in charge of the dice. They also announce dice outcomes.
- Shooter: The one rolling the dice.
- BaseDealer: They collect losing bets as well as pay winners.
The basics of playing craps games online are the same as playing at a physical casino. However, things are much simpler online as there are no allocated shooters taking turns. You are solely the only shooter every time you play. There are also no BaseDealer, Boxman, or Stickman. Both dice are rolled automatically, and you can place bets by clicking on the appropriate spot on the betting layout. All other rules in the craps game remain unchanged.
Craps: The Rules And How To Play
Whether playing craps online or at a physical casino, the rules are the same, they are:
Pass Line Bet
Typically, this is the most straightforward craps bet. After placing your bet, the dice pair will have the following outcomes:
If the outcome is a 7 or 11 and you had placed a “Pass Line Bet” you automatically win.
If the outcome is a 3, 2, or 12, and you had placed “Don’t Pass Line Bet” you lose.
In case you roll a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, you don’t win or lose the bet. Instead, a Point is established.
A point is established if you roll one of the above-stated numbers. At this stage, the craps game gets even more thrilling.
Let’s say, for instance, that 5 was the come-out roll outcome. When this happens, the casino will change the pluck from ‘off’ to ‘on’ at the layout on the number 5. And if you wager Pass Line on the come-out roll, here’s what happens:
Your stake on the Pass Line Bet survives.
And if you roll 5 first, your Pass Line Bets wins. Basically, the goal is to roll a 5 before 7. But if you roll 7 first, your “pass line bet” loses.
Don’t Pass Bet
This is the opposite of “Pass Line Bet.” What this means is that you essentially place a wager against the shooter.
Example For The Course Of The Game
Playing craps online is very simple. And if you have ever played at a physical casino, there is not much difference. So, if you’re a beginner, where do you start?
- Step 1: First, you need to choose the best online casino with craps, such as Slotimo. If you already have an account, you can just log in and then select the game of your choice. If you don’t have an account, you can register for free.
- Step 2: Once you’ve clicked a craps game of your choice, you’ll see a digital craps table. You should then drag chips worth the amount you wish to wager.
- Step 3: You can then start playing. Remember, you can bet with or against the table. To bet with the table, place chips on the Pass Line. If you wish to bet against the table, place the chips on the Don’t Pass Line.
- Step 4: If you place a Pass Line Bet, you will win if the dice roll 7 or 11. You’ll lose, however, if the dice lands on three, two or 12, you’ll lose. If you bet against the table, the vice versa is true.
- Step 5: Eventually, you will roll a number that’s none of the above. If that happens, that number becomes the Point. You now need to shoot the Point. To win a Pass Line bet at this stage, you must shoot the Point. If you roll 7, though, you lose the game.
Top 20 Crucial Craps Terms
|Pass Line||The part of the craps table used to make Pass Line Bets. It’s also called the Front Line|
|Don’t Pass Line||The place at the craps table used for placing Don’t Pass Bets|
|Come Line||Also called Come Bet, it refers to a bet made by a player after the dice have been rolled or the Point has been established|
|Don’t Come Line||This is the opposite of Come Bet|
|Field Bet||Refers to a one-roll bet that predicts the numbers 2, 4, 9, 3, 10, 12 or 11 will appear|
|Big 6 and Big 8 Bets||A bet placed that predicts a 6 or an 8 will be rolled before a 7|
|Down with Odds||This is an action and statement announced and executed by the casino when paying off players place bets and moving the same players’ Come Bets on specific numbers signifying the bets are covered|
|Craps Out||Rolling a 3, 2, or 12 on the Come Out Bet. This will lead to an immediate loss for both the player and Pass Line bettors|
|Come Out Roll||Refers to the first roll of the dice that results in either a win (7 or 11) or a lose (2, 3, or 12). Or a roll leading to a Point being established (any other number)|
|Place Bets||This is a crap wager that a specific number or Point will be rolled before a 7|
|Lay Bets||This is a wager placed on the shooter to roll a 7 before the Point number is rolled|
|Buy Bets||A buy bet is like a place bet, only that it pays out at true odds and the casino takes 5 percent of winnings|
|Behind the Line||Refers to betting on the odds of the placed bets. You simply put your chips behind the chips for the Pass and Don’t pass bets|
|Floorman||The supervisor for the craps pit|
|The Field||This is the popular betting area in a craps table and it’s labelled “Field.” It contains numbers 2, 3, 4, 12, 11, 10, and 9|
|Hard Way||This refers to betting on doubles or pairs. It simply means you bet on both dice to show the same outcomes, such as 33, 55 or 22|
|High Roller||A person who enjoys gambling a lot of money despite their background|
|Low Stake||This means placing a small-stakes wager on Pass Line Bet and then doubling the amount on the Don’t Pass Bet|
|Bankroll||This is the amount you can lose while playing craps in one session|
|Croupier||This is someone appointed to assist in distributing bets and payouts on crap table|
Craps Bet Types
There are more than 35 different types of craps bets that you can play at a physical or an online casino. Most of these bets are easy to learn, but some require a little bit of experience.
Additionally, some craps bets are potentially more lucrative than others so it’s best to know which bet has high payouts before getting started on any.
We’ve discussed in detail some of the most popular craps bet types below and how to play them.
Pass Line Bet
This type of crap bet is one of the most popular bets in craps games. The bet is common with beginner players as it’s among the simplest to play.
To place pass line bet, you will need to put chips on the “Pass Line” section of the craps table before the come-out roll. If the dice after rolling lands on 7 or 11, you will win. You will lose your bet, however, if the outcome is a 2, 3, or 12.
If the two scenarios don’t happen, and the dice land on any other number instead of 7, 11, 12, 2, or 3, the number the dice land on becomes a Point and playing continues. In this case, you will only win if you roll the Point once again before shooting a 7. You will consequently lose if you shoot a 7 before the Point number.
Don’t Pass Line Bet
This crap bet type is the opposite of a Pass Line Bet. By placing a Don’t Pass Line Bet, you are betting against the shooter. Or, against the craps table if you’re playing the game online. If the come-out roll is a 3 or 2, you win the game.
If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, however, you lose. But if the outcome is 12, the net is a push. The game will continue if any other number becomes the Point. And as opposed to Pass Line Bet, you will win if you roll a 7 before the Point but lose if you roll the Point before a 7.
This bet is kind of similar to Pass Line Bet. The only difference between the two is that you can place the Come Bet on any dice roll and not just the come-out. To place a Come Bet, position your chips in the Come Area on the craps table.
When it comes to winning, Come Best works just like the Pass Line Bet: A 7 or 11 on the come-out roll is a win while a 2, 3, or 12 outcome is a lose.
Any other outcome becomes Come Point. The craps game will then continue and you will win the bet if you shoot Come Point before a 7. If you roll a 7 before Come Point, though, you will lose the bet.
Don’t Come Bet
This bet type is similar Don’t Pass Line Bet. What makes Don’t Come Bet different is that you can place it on any dice roll.
Normally, placing a Don’t Come Bet requires you to place chips in the craps table’s Don’t Come Area, and the bet will work similarly to the Don’t Pass Line Bet. A 2 or 3 on the come-out is a winning the bet while a 7 or 11 is a losing the bet.
If you roll any other number, it becomes the Don’t Come Point. Also, the game will continue.
In terms of winning and losing, you will win the bet if you roll a 7 before the Don’t Come Point. Rolling the Don’t Come Point before a 7 means you lose the bet.
The Field Bets
These are bets on the numbers 12, 11, 3, 2, 10, 4, and 9. To place such bets, put chips in the craps table’s Field Bet Area. If the number you picked to bet is rolled, you will win.
Field Bets’ payouts vary depending on the outcome roll. For instance, a field bet on 11, 3, 9, 4, or 10 pay out even money while 12 or 2 pays out 2:1.
Free Odds/Laying the Odds Bets
These bets are referred to as “side bets” and a player can place them in addition to Come Bet or Pass Line Bet. Since Free Odds bets offer the highest odds in a craps game, they can significantly increase the player’s potential payout.
If you wish to place a Free Odds Bet, place your chips behind your original Come Bet or Pass Line Bet. But keep in mind that the stakes of your Laying the Odds Bets can be multiple of your initial bet, up to the craps table maximum.
These are bets on the numbers 5, 10, 9, 8, 6, and 4. To place a Place Bet, put your chips on the number you wish to bet on in the craps table’s “Place Bet Area”
If the number you chose is rolled before a 7, you will win. The payouts on Place Bets vary depending on the chosen number. For instance, a Place Bet on 6 or 8 pays out 7:6, while 4 or 10 pays out 9:5.
These bets are slightly similar to Place Bets. The main difference is that Buy Bets offers better odds in exchange for a small commission.
Put your chips in the craps table’s Buy Bet Area, if you wish to place a Buy Bet. You should then pay a commission. To win the bet, the preferred number you’re gambling on must be rolled before a 7. Otherwise, you lose.
Big Six, Big Eight
Big six and big eight bet types are bets on 6 and 8, respectively.
To place a Big 8 or Big 6 Bets”, put your chips in the appropriate section of the craps table. By any chance the number you bet on rolls before a 7, you win. Payouts for Big 8 and Big 6 craps Bets are even money.
When a specific number rolls as a double during the game, it is said to have rolled the hard way. For example, a hard 8 is a double 4. These types of bets are simple to play and are based on even numbers rolling before a 7.
Ideally, you can bet on a hard 4, a hard 10, a hard 6, or a hard 8. If the “hard number” you bet on rolls before a 7, you win. And just like in most other crap bets, your payouts will be determined by the “hard numbers” you bet on.
2 Or 12 Bets
This craps bet type is often the hardest because the chances to roll numbers 2 and 12 are slim due to fewer dice combinations. Although it’s among the hardest bets, it’s one of the most lucrative craps bet types, with payouts of 30:1.
For instance, if you bet on 2, the dice must land on the roll, or else you lose. This restriction similarly applies if you bet on 12. If you hit any other number, you lose.
3 Or 11 Bets
This type of craps bet words similar to the 2 or 12 Bet, or the Field Bet. Instead of wagering on a specific number, you bet that a 3 or 11 will show.
If any other number appears (except 11 or 3) you lose the bet. If 3 or 11 appear, though, you win.
Any 7 Bet
The Any 7 Bet, also known as Big Red, is basically a one-roll bet. That means it does not “stand” repeated roll. So, if a 7 appears on the roll after placing your bet, you win. But if it doesn’t show, you lose.
The “Any 7” also means that the bet can appear in any dice combination; 3-4, 1-6, or 2-5.
Any Craps Bets
These are bets on numbers 12, 2 (or “Snake Eyes”), and 3. Placing Any Craps Bets requires you to put your chips in the craps table’s Any Craps Area.
You will win Any Craps Bet if the number you bet on rolls. Payouts for this craps bet type is 7:1.
Craps Odds And Payouts
Now that you’ve learned different types of craps bets, let’s take a look at the craps odds and payouts in various bets.
Craps odds represent a probability: They show how likely you’re to win a bet. For instance, if a craps bet has a number such as 2: 1, it means that out of three possibilities, two will lose. It also means that you’ve got two times more chances of losing than winning.
Payouts in craps, on the other hand, are the combination of crap odds and house edge. Simply, it’s the money the casino earns.
The table below shows the craps odds and payouts for various craps bet types:
|Type of Bet||Odds||Payout||House Edge|
|Pass Line and Come Bets||251: 244||Even money (1:1)||1.414 %|
|Don’t Pass & Don’t Come Bets||976: 949||Even money (1: 1)||1.402%|
|Pass Line Odds and Come Bet Odds (Taking Odds)|
|Numbers 4 and 10||2: 1||2: 1||0$|
|Numbers 6 and 8||6: 5||6: 5||0%|
|Numbers 5 and 9||3: 2||3: 5||0%|
|Don’t Pass Line Odds and Don’t Come Bet Odds (Laying odds)|
|Numerals 4 and 10||1: 2||1: 2||0%|
|Numerals 6 and 8||5: 6||5: 6||0%|
|Numerals 5 and 9||2: 3||2: 3||0%|
|Numbers 4 and 10||2: 1||9: 5||6.67%|
|Numbers 6 and 8||6: 5||7: 6||4%|
|Numbers 5 and 9||3: 2||7: 5||1.52%|
Online Craps Bonuses And Related Bonus Terms
Online casinos offer bonus promotions and rewards such as welcome bonuses to their players. Some operators even give cash bonuses which players can turn into real money.
In most online casinos, you will need to enter a craps bonus code when making deposits to claim these free funds. And the welcome bonus offers a percentage match on your deposit.
For instance, an online casino with a 200% match craps welcome bonus would convert your initial $100 deposit into a $300 bankroll ($200 deposit + $100 bonus = $300).
Another excellent way to earn a craps game bonus is through a reload bonus. Simply, you’ll receive a bonus whenever you “reload” your account.
There’s also a no-deposit crap bonus and it’s exactly what it sounds like. Instead of awarding you with free funds when you make a deposit, you get a no-deposit bonus for being a regular player at an online casino.
Tips And Strategies For Winning At Online Craps
You’ve learned about the types of craps bets available, and the odds associated with them and now want to try out betting with real money. How do you ensure you win bets? These tips and strategies will increase your chances of winning at craps:
Understand the House Edge: This is a crucial concept that you must understand before playing any craps game. It often refers to the online casino’s advantage over you.
Avoid the Worst Bets (Props): While playing craps is exciting, you should know what bets to avoid. For instance, bets like Big 6, Big 8, Hardways Bets, and Singles Roll Bets have high House Edges. Thus, you should avoid them if you’re not experienced.
Taking Odds: This is a wise option if you have made a Come Bet or a Pass Line Bet. With this strategy, your payouts will directly be proportional to you your bet’s winning odds.
Implement a Craps Betting Progressive System: This strategy aims to maximize your winning while minimizing losses. It involves decreasing or increasing your wager based on previous outcomes.
Take Advantage of Free Odds Bets: Free Odds Bets are some of the best bets you can make. This is because they don’t have House Edges, which significantly increases your winnings.
What Is Online Craps, And Where Does It Come From?
Craps is a dice game which is played with a pair of 6-sided dice, with each dice numbered 1 to 6. The game involves players betting on the outcome of the dice pair. According to gaming experts, a craps game is considered one of the oldest games to date. So where did it come from?
While the precise origin of the craps game isn’t clear, some experts believe it was invented by Roman Empire’s military legion during the siege of Troy, around 1250 BC. At the time, it was called Hazard and the dice were cut out from bones. Many years later, the European elite took an appeal to the game, which lead it to quickly gain popularity.
Before online casinos existed, people played craps games at gambling houses and on the streets. But with the invention of machines in the 1990s, the game was launched at online casinos. Many people today love playing the game as it’s simple and its rules are straightforward.
Benefits Of Modern Online Craps Vs Classical Craps
It’s A Lot Easier to Play
As fun as going to a physical casino is; there are better options than standing at a craps table. If you want to bet on craps and win, hooting and hollering can sometimes become a distraction. However, when playing craps online, you place the bet, the dice roll, and you wait for your luck.
Additionally, playing craps at a physical casino can be a little inconvenient because a craps table can have as many as 20 shooters taking rounds. This lowers your chances of winning. Playing the game online, however, you are the only shooter.
You Can Play Whenever You Like
Playing craps online means you can play the game for free, anytime and from anywhere. You can also set the speed of play. That means you won’t have to wait for other betters to place bets so you can shoot the dice.
The Game Is Automated
At an online casino, everything is automated, including rolling the dice and deducting loses from your bankroll. Also, your winnings are automatically credited to your bankroll.
On the other hand, at in physical casino, things can go wrong very quickly because large crowds can be a great distraction, which can lead to chips “going missing” or incorrect payouts.
Conclusion: Craps Offers A Variety Of Bets And Winning Chances
If you’re looking to make quick money playing games online, and at the same time having fun, craps is the best game to consider. It’s simple to learn, has over 35 bet types, and has the potential of being lucrative with just a few bets.
So where can you play craps online in Canada? Slotimo casino is one of the best operators popular with craps. Sign up for an account at the casino today and enjoy an unmatched betting experience, far more thrilling that visiting your local physical casino.
FAQs: Best Craps Online Casinos In Canada 2023
Yes, you can. Just sign up for an account at an online casino such as Slotimo and play real money craps. Some casinos in Canada have an extensive selection of different games that include online craps. What’s more, some operators have different game variations. You can go through their games’ guides and rules and pick the game that you like most.
Yes, all of the best casinos with craps in Canada offer demo modes that allow players to try out craps games for free. Just click the game and play for as long as you would like or until you gain some experience playing a particular game.
Craps is a game of chance and luck. You can either win or lose. Thus, familiarize yourself with craps rules before placing your bets to be on the winning side.
The best strategy to win craps game is to make bets such as Come Bet, Don’t Come, Pass Line Bet or Don’t Pass Line Bet. Sticking to these simple bets exclusively will put the House Edge at 1.41%. You can reduce this House Edge even lower by taking advantage of Free Odds Bets.
Yes. It is legal to play online craps, just as it is to go to your favourite physical casino. However, you must be over 18 years of age for the casino to allow you to bet.