The Latte Cookie is a genius little epic Cookie belonging to the Magic Class and positioned in the Middle.
She is the perfect blend of bitter coffee and smooth milk and her specialty is dealing maximal damage to her enemies. You definitely want this smart cookie on your team!
Want to know more about the story, skills, and rank of this Coffee Magic mage?
Latte Cookie Story and Events
Described as having spent her student days researching magic with Espresso Cookie, the Latte Cookie is now a professor at the very same institute; the Parfaedia Institute where she teaches the general course, entry-level magic circles.
You’d expect a professor to be on time, but the Latte Cookie has a tendency to take things lightly and is often late. She still serves as an inspiration to many of her students though!
Latte Cookie Run is heavily involved in three events:
- Parfaedia Institute: Her general course on magic circles is one of three playable segments with 15 difficult missions for players to complete.
- Light the Beacons: The event uses Sparks of Hope attained from another event to set alight Beacons in order to gain rewards.
- The Expedition to Protect Earthbread: The limited event where players were to complete missions related to the newly released Guilds featured Latte Cookie as a minor character.
Latte Cookie Skill Specs
As a Magic Cookie, Latte Cookie specializes in attacking her opponents with maximum damage from the Middle. Like most Cookies in the Middle, she focuses on damaging the enemy as much as possible.
Her special skill is Care for a Latte? where she draws a Latte Glyph which pulls enemies towards itself to deal damage. With a cooldown of 15-seconds, its total effect is:
- 60% DMG in one hit (increase by 1.1% per level)
- 140% Inner Latte Glyph Damage
- 105% Outer Latte Glyph Damage
- Silences enemies for 1-second
- Immobilizes enemies for 5 seconds
This Cookie’s foremost strength is that she continues causing damage over time. As you can imagine, Latte isn’t someone you should consider messing with!
Best Toppings and Rank
One of the several powerful Cookies in the game, Latte Cookie is considered a First Class Cookie.
The Toppings best suited for Latte Cookie are:
It’s no secret why this is a good idea, what could be better for an already powerful Cookie than to increase her ATK even further? A 5X Searing Raspberry build would increase ATK by 5%, wreaking destruction on your foes.
Keep in mind that since Cookies in the Middle tend to have lower levels of DEF and HP, you should have a Cookie with high DEF at the Front to make full use of Latte.
The only thing better than a bigger attack is being able to do it as much as possible. Another Topping aimed at maximizing damage, the Swift Chocolate build can decrease Latte’s cooldown by up to 5% at full power.
This Topping is best equipped for longer battles as it allows you to attack quicker, ensuring a strong and consistent ATK.
To equip a Topping, simply select Latte from the Cookie Menu and tap the Topping of your choice. You can decide its power from the new bar that appears.
More Cookie Guides