Frost Queen Cookie is a Legendary Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom and was released on November 18, 2021, alongside Cotton Cookie.
Frost Queen Cookie was the second Legendary Cookie made playable for the game. Frost Queen Cookie is a Magic class character, and her position is prioritized to the middle by default.
Who is Frost Queen Cookie?
Frost Queen Cookie is a lonely soul. There are abundant hints of elegance in her stride and manner, but her piercingly cold eyes keep everyone at bay.
Her castle of ice stands tall among vast, desolate expanses of snow. She rules over winter itself, her steps echoing in the dreary isolated halls of her castle.
The coldness in her eyes matches that of her frozen heart, which beats for nothing but one thing: Her mission.
Time fades into the background but Frost Queen Cookie’s mission never rests. Her icy will burns passionately as she serves as a guide for the myriads of Life-bearing Snowflakes.
Frost Queen Cookie Story
Frost Cookie Queen was initially known as the Frost Witch. She would call on Cookies to walk into blizzards and disappear from the Cookie world. A chance encounter had her meet Cotton Cookie, who had fallen unconscious while searching for Sherbet Cookie deep in the woods.
Sherbet Cookie was found unconscious between the two. When Cotton Cookie inquired about the curse that had befallen him, Frost Witch simply said that it was a cycle of life and not a curse. Some Cookies were chosen to become one with the snow. It could not be stopped but merely halted using a Wind Flower.
Cotton Cookie acquired the Wind Flower, to Frost Cookie Queen’s surprise, to share a tearful goodbye with Sherbet Cookie, but to everyone’s surprise, he turned into an icy spirit instead of a snow child.
Frost Queen Cookie’s Soulstones are acquirable from the Rainbow Shell Gallery. Players will have to use Rainbow Pearls to do so.
Similar to the others, Frost Queen Cookie’s Soulstone holds a tiny fragment of her soul. The ice-cold exterior and the aura surrounding it ensure that nobody cares to come close.
Frost Queen Cookie: Skills
- In Cookie Run: Kingdom, Frost Queen Cookie has a freezing cold set of skills.
- Her special skill, Freezing Squall, casts a devastating squall of freezing energy. This deals remarkable damage and freezes all enemies.
- Once Frozen, the enemies’ Cooldown will momentarily be stopped. Upon thawing, all Frozen enemies will receive additional damage, which is equal to a portion of the base attack damage.
- This does not apply if the Freeze debuff has been dispelled. In that case, the enemies do not take the extra damage.
- While executing Freezing Squall, Frost Queen Cookie briefly becomes resistant to all interrupting attacks.
- She is also immune to Frost.
- Base single hit DMG 67.8% (additional 0.92% damage per level)
- Base Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Frozen Effect: 2.0 seconds
- Base DMG dealt after thawing: 271.2% of ATK (additional 3.69% damage per level)
Frost Queen Cookie: Best Toppings
With the right Toppings in Cookie Run: Kingdom, players can get the most value out of their cookies. The best Toppings for Frost Queen Cookie would be:
- X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings
- X5 Searing Raspberry Toppings (Optional)
The X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings are the recommended and best Toppings for Frost Queen Cookie.
They make the best use of her Freezing Squall skill and players can utilize her Frost skill to the max.
The X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings reduce the Skill Cooldown, which means that layers can use her Freezing Squall more often, which will be freezing enemies and pausing their CD.
The X5 Searing Raspberries are an optional Toppings choice that can also provide you with similar outputs if players wish to put in the extra effort of acquiring them.
How to Get Frost Queen Cookie
Being a Legendary Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie is a very rare find. Fortunately, Cookie Run: Kingdom is way more generous in rewarding its players than other gacha games. There are two main ways players can acquire Frost Queen Cookie without spending a dime!
- The first method is the general Gacha system of the game itself. Players can try their hand at sheer dumb luck and see if they can roll out the Legendary Frost Queen Cookie. However, players only have a 0.301% chance of acquiring her this way. The sad reality is that sometimes, these things don’t work out. If you’re one such unlucky player, you might want to keep reading.
- The second method is to bake the Frost Queen Cookie by using Frost Queen Cookie’s Soulstones. These can be purchased from the Rainbow Shell Gallery. Players will need to have Rainbow Pearls to purchase her Soulstones.
Players require Touc’s Trade Harbor to access the Rainbow Shell Gallery. From there, Frost Queen Cookie Soulstones can be purchased. Only 1 of these can be purchased every 3 days.
You need 20 Frost Queen Cookie Soulstones to bake and unlock the frosty Cookie. Therefore, this method definitely rests your patience but if the odds aren’t in your favor, grinding is the next best option.
This has been our guide on the Frost Queen Cookie from Cookie Run: Kingdom. We hope that the guide helped you understand the character, her skills, build, and ways that players can get their hands on her. Here’s to more ventures deeper into the magical land of Cookies. Cheers!
More Cookie Guides
- Sparkling Cookie: Best Toppings, Powers, Skill Level, & How to Get
- Twizzly Gummy Cookie: Best Toppings and How to Get it
- Best Toppings for Cotton Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Pure Vanilla Cookie Run: Best Toppings, Powers, & How to Get
- Cocoa Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom- Best Toppings & Skills
- Pomegranate in Cookie Run Kingdom: Story, Power, and Skills
- Mala Sauce Cookie in Cookie Run: Skills, Toppings & How to Get
- Licorice Cookie in Cookie Run: Abilities & How to Get It
- Mango Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom- Power, Skills, & How to Get