Sparkling Cookie is an incredible healing class Cookie in Devsisters’ Cookie Run: Kingdom.
Decked out with a Juice Bar from the Luxurious Juice Salon Decor Theme, Sparkling Cookie appears as the main character in the novella Tropical Soda Islands.
This guide will show you the powers and skill level of this cookie, along with where to get it.
Sparkling Cookie – Cookie Run: Kingdom
Sparkling Cookie is an Epic Cookie who debuted on December 19, 2017, alongside his combo pet, Bow Tie Bottle.
This Cookie appears as part of the main cast in the Tropical Soda Islands narrative, as well as the Costume contest’s host in the BOO! Halloween Masquerade story.
At predetermined times, the Sparkling Party begins, during which the Sparkling Cookie pops balloons that erupt into Sparkling Jellies.
To fill the little gauge, jump, and slide. The higher the gauge fills up, the more balloons appear during the Sparkling Party. Pop the balloons to make Sparkling Jellies and level up to attend more Sparkling Parties.
How to get Sparkling Cookie in Cookie Run?
There are two methods to get this wonderful Cookie.
Sparkling Cookie, like all epic cookies, can be obtained via the Special Cookie Gacha. Unfortunately, this strategy is only useful for players who can be patient and try several times. The likelihood of obtaining this fighter from Gacha is not very high, about 19.278%.
For anxious gamers who want to rank up their Cookies quickly, there is another option: you may utilize the unique in-game currency called Soulstones.
If you do not have the character to whom the Soulstones belong, you can use them to create any epic Cookie, including the Sparkling Cookie.
Sparkling Cookie Toppings Build
X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings (Recommended)
- The X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings build set is the best Sparkling Cookie Toppings build set in Cookie Run: Kingdom because it minimizes CD, allowing Sparkling Cookie to activate his skill more quickly. The skill heals allies with the lowest HP while also enhancing the odds of a CRIT Strike.
- If Sparkling is your team’s main healer, use the X5 Swift Chocolate Toppings build set.
Sparkling Cookie Skill level Info
Sparkling throws refreshing healing cocktails at two allies with the lowest HP. The cocktail’s delicious smell boosts morale, increasing the whole squad’s Critical Strike Chance.
- 13 second CD / Cooldown
- Healing: 139% of ATK (+1.8~1.9% per level)
- +25.0% CRIT% for 7.0 sec
Sparkling Cookie – Skills and Abilities
At scheduled intervals, Sparkling Cookie starts a Sparkling Party by hopping and sliding to fill a little gauge.
This Cookie has a Magic Candy talent that permits special balloons to materialize during the Sparkling Party. The more gauges are filled, the more balloons appear during the Sparkling Party.
You can use the balloons to make Sparkling Jellies and level up to have more frequent Sparkling Parties. The more powerful the charmed power, the more points you get for Sparkling Jellies.
That’s everything you need to know about the Sparkling Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom including its skills, powers, and how you can get it.
More Cookie Guides:
- Pure Vanilla Cookie Run: Best Toppings, Powers, & How to Get
- Cocoa Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom- Best Toppings & Skills
- Pomegranate in Cookie Run Kingdom: Story, Power, and Skills
- Mala Sauce Cookie in Cookie Run: Skills, Toppings & How to Get
- Licorice Cookie in Cookie Run: Abilities & How to Get It
- Mango Cookie in Cookie Run: Kingdom- Power, Skills, & How to Get
- Twizzly Gummy Cookie: Best Toppings and How to Get it