Among Us incited an anime-like craze among the community. Fans dove deep into Among Us content creation- drawing up fan arts, writing backstories, and even producing animated 3D short films.
Everyone wants to create Among Us artwork, but not everyone is born a Picasso. So, we decided to help out a bit. We’ve conjured up a step-by-step guide on how to draw Among Us characters.
Along with a guide, we have an interesting idea for you to explore as well. Let’s start with an Among Us drawing guide.
How To Draw Among Us Characters? Step-by-Step Guide!
Drawing Among Us characters isn’t exactly rocket science, but it does require some precision- especially the gradient finish.
But, before we move towards the drawing guide, here is some stuff you’ll need to aptly draw an Among Us character.
Among Us Drawing Prerequisites
- Black Sharpies. You’ll need these to draw the outlines. The 1.0 mm is perfect for drawing and 1.9mm is great for coloring.
- Prang Crayons. These are oil pastels-like crayons. A bit softer than Crayola and better for shading and gradients.
- Crayola Crayons. Last but not the least, the coloring beasts. The warmer Crayola Crayons will make for the best Among Us character colors.
Keep an eraser handy as well, because mistakes are bound to happen.
And with that, let’s draw!
Drawing An Among Us Character Step-by-Step
Drawing an Among Us character is a 7 step process. Follow these in sequence, and you’ll have the mini astronaut on your paper in no time. We’ll start from the top.
- Draw an inverted U.
- Elongate the edges to make the legs.
- Extend the legs gap line to add dimension.
- Draw the visor, but make sure it sticks out a bit- again, to add dimension.
- Draw the backpack, and remove the suit line inside the visor.
And that’s the outline out the way. If you want, thicken the outlines to highlight your work. If you want to keep it simple, avoid the next step and move straight to coloring.
For a detailed Among Us character drawing, try step 6.
- Carefully draw the shadow lines on the visor, backpack, and the suit’s front. This will allow gradient coloring.
- Time to color it up. We’ve gone with the most popular one- the ever so sus RED!
Among Us characters have 18 different colors, most of which are available in the crayons we suggested.
Once you’ve mastered the craft of drawing an Among Us character, you can also draw Among Us hats or pets alongside the character.
Making Money with Among Us Drawing
This is where it gets real. You can turn your (or your kids’) Among Us drawings into a passive income stream. With Merch By Amazon, you can sell these artworks in the form of t-shirt designs and earn royalties with every sale.
Zero investment, minimal management, no inventory to worry about, and even customer service is handled by Amazon.
So, you might want to encourage your children to learn how to draw Among Us characters and other Among Us artwork now!
And that’s pretty much it.
More Among Us Articles and Guides for You