In a true Tycoon fashion, the game lets you manage multiple restaurants, effectively allowing you to build the ultimate restaurant empire.
The game offers players total freedom when it comes to design, allowing you to create any type of restaurant that you desire.
The premise of the game is quite simple, you start off as an independent restaurant owner. As time goes by the game becomes more and more complicated, with players having to manage multiple restaurants, chefs, waiters, and clientele.
What are Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes?
Codes are ways to enhance your Restaurant Tycoon 2 experience, offering you cash, diamonds, or vanity items, which can speed up your dream restaurant’s construction.
They add a new flavor to the game, allowing you to gain access to all the materials and upgrades necessary in order to open up or expand your restaurant.
All Restaurant Tycoon 2 codes have an expiration date so be sure to redeem them as soon as you acquire them.
How To Redeem Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes
Codes can be accessed in an easy way, by following the instructions found below:
- Find the “Shop” icon on your screen and click on it.
- Find and click on the “Codes” tab.
- Input your desired code into the designated area.
- Click the “Claim” button to redeem your reward.
Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes List
Restaurant Tycoon 2 Expired Codes
- dino– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- newmap2020– Redeem for 15 Diamonds
- bored– Redeem for 15 Diamonds
- luigi– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- parmesan– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- spooky– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- pealla– Redeem for 25 Diamonds
- teamtrees– Redeem for 25 Diamonds
- fall2019– Redeem for 200 Cash
- ghostlygreetings– Redeem for 120 Cash
- drinks– Redeem for 150 Cash
- meep– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
Be sure to bookmark our page for any new incoming codes! We update our website and post all the new upcoming codes for Restaurant Tycoon 2 within the hour.
Restaurant Tycoon 2 Active Codes
- Calamari– Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- Ocean– Redeem for Dolphin Item
- Razorfishgaming– Redeem for 250 Cash
- light it up– Redeem for WireFrame Lights
How To Play Restaurant Tycoon 2
In Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2, your main objective is to create a restaurant that will fulfill the needs of your future customers. You first start off with buying the designated spot for your restaurant and creating the establishment.
In the beginning, after setting up your initial restaurant, you will have to manually seat any upcoming customers, cook their food and then present it to them yourself.
The cooking process is very interactive and can bring you lots of fun, with each incoming client bringing a new challenge.
Once you acquire some funds from your clientele you can start upgrading your first establishment and hiring personnel.
By acquiring waiters and cooks you can automate the process, allowing you to set your gaze upon expansion.
However, each cook and waiter has to start as a trainee and gain experience until they can begin to work for you, so this process will take some time.
After you manage to set up and upgrade your fully automated restaurant, you can start thinking about either upgrading the establishment or fully expanding into a chain of restaurants.
Maintaining the happiness of your workers and your clients will make the difference between a successful tycoon experience and a certain failure.
As time goes by and you acquire more funds for your enterprise, you will have to take into consideration new foods and drinks that can be presented to your clientele and new establishments that will bring you more profit.
As we have mentioned before, Restaurant Tycoon 2 allows you full freedom when it comes to creativity, so do not be shy to test out different building layouts for increased efficiency and appeal.
Restaurant Tycoon 2 Designs
Restaurant Tycoon 2 offers the player the choice to create any restaurant theme they wish!
There are endless possibilities to what the players can accomplish, ranging from Japanese-themed restaurants to Chic Cafes and even extremely luxurious classic designs.
Players have access to full freedom when constructing their restaurants, allowing anyone to construct their ultimate restaurant with quirky designs or fully futuristic buildings.
The construction interface is easy to manage and offers players the choice to select and place each individual object. Chances are, you will never end up with the same restaurant layout.
Restaurant Tycoon 2 How To Unlock New Food
To unlock more dishes, you will have to open your backpack. Once you open your backpack, you will have to select the “Food Tab”.
After you open the tab, you will notice that all the new cuisines are locked under new regions, to unlock a new region you will have to meet a specific level requirement.
Simply select your desired region, and unlock more dishes to cook!
Previously, to unlock more food you needed to exchange skill points for boxes that offered you new food items or new drinks.
Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 Tips and Tricks
When it comes to maintaining a successful restaurant, players will want to take into account several tips and tricks that will improve their success rate.
We made a list of useful tips and tricks that you should always keep in mind, viz. –
- Keep your workers happy. The performance of your restaurants comes down to the overall happiness of the clients, but it also relies on the happiness of your workers. As long as your worker’s happiness level is maintained, you can assure that your empire will have steady growth.
- Don’t forget about handy in-game tips! Setting up a “Tip Jar” at each of your emplacements will allow you to grow your profits. The amount of tips you collect is also influenced by general customer happiness.
- Use the right materials. Choosing a theme and the right furniture for your restaurants can create a more positive outlook on your restaurant empire.
- Favor Standard Wood Tables over fancy Dining Tables in the beginning. At the beginning of the game, setting up your first restaurant can be quite a hassle, make sure to use the best cost-efficient items that are available.
For more useful info and extended explanations for Codes, check the Fandom page!