Sims 4 is the fourth installment of the successful social simulation game, the Sims series. Just like in previous installments, the game’s central characters are known as Sims.
As players, you must run daily errands for the Sims or virtual characters and fulfill their basic needs. All the virtual characters have six primary needs: hunger, bladder, hygiene, fun, social etc. However, the most interesting part about the game’s fourth edition is that it allows improved character creation and deeper in-game simulation.
Before you immerse yourself in the captivating virtual world of the Sims, you must learn some clever cheat codes and devise a strategy to make the experience all the more enjoyable.
Making The Most Of Sims 4
If you want to make the most of a video game, tips, cheats, and strategies always come in handy. Here are some tips and tricks you must remember the next time you immerse yourself in the world of Sims.
Some Tips For Making The Most Of The Game
- Choose The Right Traits- Choose those traits that will make your Sim the most active and useful for others. So traits like Active, Ambitious, and Self-Assured make the virtual character more confident, agile and impressive.
- Work According To The Mood- In the fourth installment of the game, an emotion is attached to a Sim throughout the game. As a player, it is your job to use the mood to your advantage. Performing activities that boost a Sim’s mood can give your Sim confidence. On the other hand performing activities that frustrate or tire out your Sim, can have a negative impact on his mood.
- Pay Attention To The Whims- In the virtual world, the virtual characters not only have different moods, but they have whims as well. Whims appear as small bubbles at the bottom left-hand corner. When you fulfill a whim, you can get satisfaction points. Once you have earned enough satisfaction points, you can use it to boost your Sim’s performance.
Some Useful Cheats
If you wish to use cheats, you must open the cheats console and type testingCheatstrue. Some of the useful cheats that you must use are listed below.
- Cheats For Satisfaction Points- Type “sims.give_satisfaction_points” and then type the number of satisfaction points you want. You can get as many satisfaction points as you want using this simple cheat.
- Cheats To Gain Immortality- Type “death.toggle.false,” and the virtual characters will live for an eternity. If your Sims live longer, they can work more and earn more.
Apart from the ones mentioned above, there are several other cheats that you can use to excel at the simulation-based game.
There are several ways in which a player can excel at Sims 4. Using the right combination of cheat codes, choosing the right traits and satisfying the whims are a few of the easiest ways to make the most of the game. The fourth edition of the game gives a huge scope for character development, and you must use all the attributes to gain a wholesome and fulfilling gaming experience.