We’ve compiled a list of all current and working Legends of Speed Codes Roblox games as of Feb 2022.
Level up with codes for Legends of Speed Roblox for free steps and gems which you can use to purchase trails and pets- to be the fastest in the Legends of Speed Roblox game!
Roblox: Legends of Speed Overview
Legends of Speed script features a Roblox speed simulator game in which you may gather orbs, jump through hoops, acquire pets, unlock courses, planets that cost rebirths, levels, and races, and race your friends.
Gems have their section where you can purchase pets and develop them to improve their stats.
- BUYING AND SELLING! You can now exchange pets with other gamers! (+1 rebirth is required!)
- NEW MAP OF THE ‘Legends Highway’! Requires at least 10 rebirths! Here, orbs provide you with x4 stats! Locate the gateway to Magma City! Collect Gems in Magma City by climbing to the top of a red structure that delivers Gems. This chest is given to you every 6 hours.
- Try to get through the Electro Cave hurdles to get there.
- NEW ‘Electro Legends Crystal’ – Discover in the heart of Legends Highway!
- OMEGA Pets are included!
- A NEW ‘Omega’ Pet Rarity Tier has been added!
- For the new map, Scriptbloxian proposes a speed of 300-500 and a jump of 150-300! Modify under the Settings menu!
- A new ‘Legends Highway’ Badge has been added.
- Join Scriptbloxian Studios to get the chest from the yellow dump truck.
Scroll down to find out more about active and expired Roblox Legend of Speed codes.
All Codes for Legends of Speed in Roblox
If you want to level up rapidly in the game, use the codes of Legends of Speed. These gems may be used to obtain boosts with pets and trails. Check out the Active & Valid Roblox Legends of Speed Codes and use them before they expire.
Active Legend of Speed Codes
The following is a list of all working codes for Legends of Speed Roblox:
- Speedchampion000: 5,000 Gems.
- SPRINT250: 250 steps.
- Racer300: 300 Steps.
- legends500: 500 gems.
- Hyper250: 250 Steps.
- Launch200: 200 Gems.
- Sparkles300: 300 Gems.
Invalid Legend of Speed Codes
The best part about the Legends of Speed is that there are presently no expired codes!
How to Redeem Legend of Speed Codes -for Steps and Gems
It is extremely simple, like in other Roblox games- simply tap on the blue Codes icon (main screen – right) and enter one of the codes we have supplied.
Here is a step guide to redeem Codes for Legends of Speed:
- Start the game.
- Click the ‘Twitter‘ bird on the screen that says ‘codes’.
- Click on the ‘type code here‘ button.
- Enter the code and hit ‘Enter‘ or click ‘Submit.’ Because codes are not case-sensitive, it doesn’t matter if it’s lower-case or upper-case.
- Check your inventory to enjoy the prizes you’ve received.
This page will display all the Legend of Speed Codes which you can redeem for gems and steps to level up in the Roblox game. Please feel free to add us to your bookmarks and check back regularly for any new updates from Scriptbloxian as soon as they are available.
What is the Best Pet in Legends of Speed?
The Orange Dragon is the rarest pet in Roblox Legends of Speed. To locate the Orange Dragon Pet-just find your way to the Speed Desert map. To enter, you require 5 rebirths. It is contained within an Electro Crystal, which costs 50K Gems.
Pets are highly useful, and by investing in your gems, you will gain more steps and gems each second. That said, our best picks are: (Not based on rarity).
Ultra Birdie: The Ultra Birdie is a pet that can be obtained in Speed Desert. It is contained within an Electro Crystal, which costs 50K gems. It is only available 10% of the time. Enjoy 1,444 Steps and 1,170 Gems with it.
Flaming Hedgehog: The Flaming Hedgehog is only unlocked by purchasing the Infernal Pack for 249 Robux. When you buy the bundle, you receive three Flaming Hedgehogs. This pet comes with +130 Steps and +75 Gems.
How to Get Trails in Legends of Speed
Trails are a sort of object that aid in the accumulation of steps and gems. Trails enhance the number of steps and stones you receive in Legends of Speed. You may utilize any crystal to create a trail.
How to Get Omega Pets in Legends of Speed
Go to the speed and jump setting, set it as below:
You’ll need 11 rebirths in Snow City. Other than that, you’ll need to travel through the Inferno Cave to Magma City. Once, in Magma head Electro cave.
You will need 10 rebirths to go to Electro Cave. Next, you should travel to Legends Highway, where you’ll get the Legends Crystal. Ensure that you have 100k Gems that are needed to unlock the crystal.
You stand to get either of the following omega pets;
- Soul Fusion Dog with a rarity of 30%
- Hypersonic Pegasus with 25% rarity.
- Dark Soul Birdie with 20% rarity.
- Eternal Nebula Dragon with 18% rarity.
- Shadows Edge Kitty with 8% rarity.
- Ultimate Overdrive Bunny with 2% rarity.
You might want to trade some of your unwanted pets for the rarest Omega pet chances.
How do you level up fast in Legends of Speed?
A standout feature in Legends of Speed is the ability to level up fast with every rebirth experience, multiplier effect. Here is a heads up to level up quickly once you Rebirth:
- You’ll start with super-slow speed. Run into small orbs which won’t require much jumping. Levels 1 to 3 will be slow, but get faster as you progress. The orbs will earn you gems, steps, and Exps gradually.
- Once in advanced levels around 8, you’ll need to jump into the rings with good timing(they have a cool-down duration before disappearing) to earn extra steps. The yellow ring will earn you +150 steps, the blue ring earns you +200 steps and the purple ring gets you +600 steps. There are more rings like green and white which you can try for much more rewards!
- Use parkour skills to jump on top of buildings with your improved strength.
- Collect gems along the way and save them up for later.
- Head to cities like the Snow City and Magma city to collect much more gems and steps to level up faster.
- You can even buy *2 REBIRTHS to gain an advantage over your mates- which will cost you more Roblox.
- The speed remains high to help you jump once you reset after death. You will need to time your jumps carefully.
- Once you’ve saved enough gems you can upgrade to pets which will make you the fastest ROBLOXian
What is the best code in Legends of Speed?
The best code in Legends of speed is understandably speedchampion000. This code will earn you a whopping 5,000 gems!
How do you get unlimited speed in Legends of Speed?
For 449 Robux, you may get the Unlimited Speed Ability in the Unlimited Level Gamepass. The ability increases your level indefinitely, allowing you to continue rising even after you reach the maximum level.
Gamepasses may be acquired with a particular quantity of Robux to provide the player with special benefits.
How do you evolve pets in Legends of Speed?
An evolved pet is just a pet that has evolved through time. To acquire an evolved pet, collect 5 of the similar pets you want, then hit evolve. Your evolved pet’s stats should be higher than its initial numbers!
Where is the purple crystal in Legends of Speed?
The Purple Crystal is found in the city. The following are contained within the purple crystal: Advanced Trail, Rare Trail, Silver Dog, Pink Butterfly, Purple Pegasus, and Epic Trail.
How do you get more steps in Legends of Speed?
Your pace in Legends of Speed is quantified in steps. Every walk you take, you gain a step. The more you walk, the quicker you will become.
Walking is the primary method of gaining steps in this game. Jumping through hoops, collecting orbs, and completing courses and chests are all methods to get steps.
A great hack to reclaim the prize(more steps) is to repeat the four courses (Grass, Parkour Challenge, Frost, and Pirate). That implies you should go back into the teleporter, then back to the teleporter, and so on.
- Parkour Challenge +2000 steps.
- Pirates Challenge +2000 steps.
- Frost Challenge +1000 steps.
- Grass Course + 500 steps.
Perhaps the fastest method to gain steps would be by use of our codes of Legends of Speed.
Legend of Speeds Locations Overview
There are five Legends of Speed locations which are listed below:
- Snow City: the planet that follows Mysterious Cave. It is a snow-themed location. A snow crystal is available as well. The hoop has a total of 850 steps. There’s also an Enchanted Chest with 1K+ Gems. You can retake the course to reclaim your award.
In Snow City, you will get:
Snow Crystal – 4K Gems including ;750 steps (25%) , Epic Trail (20%), Rare Trail (20%) , Blue Firecaster (15%) , Unique Trail (10%) , and White Phoenix (10%).
White Hoop – 850 Steps.
- Magma City: Unlock by completing the challenges in the Inferno cave, you will be able to enter Magma City.
To get entry to the place, you must have at least one Rebirth. Magma City has better hoops, pets (which cost more gems), orbs, and more. There are also two better hoops than in Snow City, as well as a chest with 1.5K gems.
In Magma City you will get:
Lava Crystal – 8K Gems and includes Epic Trail (25%), the Advanced Trail (15%), the Rare Trail (20%), the Unique Trail (15%), 1K Steps (15%), and the Basic Trail (10%).
Inferno Crystal – 8K Gems, and includes Epic Trail (25%), the Rare Trail (20%), Red Pheonix (20%), the Red Firecaster (20 %), Unique Trail (15%), Flaming Hedgehog (10%), and the Rare Trail (10%).
Hoops: Red Hoop – 900 Steps and Yellow-Orange Hoop – 1000 Steps.
- Outer Space is a planet that may be unlocked if you have completed 50 races. There are better creatures, better courses, fantastic hoops, and other races available. Starway is the race track found in Outer space.
The Crystals found in Outer Space are listed below:
Epic Trail with a 20% chance – Blue Phoenix with a 20% chance – Unique Trail with a 20% chance – Electro Golem with a 10% chance – Magical Pegasus with a 10% chance
Space Crystal – 15K Gems – Epic Trail enjoy a 20% chance – Green Firecaster enjoy a 20% chance – Unique Trail with an 18% chance – 2K+ Steps with a 17% chance – Rare Trail – 15% chance – Voltaic Falcon – 10% chance
Here are our tips excel out of Outer Space:
- The hoops will provide 800 to 1,000 steps in Outer Space.
- There is only a single racetrack in Outer Space. The race location is Starway Hunt.
- This is Legends of Speed’s longest and most difficult Race Course.
- Speed Desert is a 2019 upgrade that was released on July 17th. Better orbs, Better Hoops, New Crystals, a desert map, New Races, and Super Jump are all included. It is located in Magma City. To enter, 5 rebirths are necessary.
“Speedway” is the name of the race map in Speed Desert.
The available Crystals in Speed Desert are as follows:
Electro Crystal (50K Gems)
- Rare Trail has a 25% chance.
- Epic Trail offers a 20% chance.
- Orange Dragon offers a 20% chance.
- Unique Trail offers a 15% chance.
- 1.5K steps provide a 10% chance.
- Ultra Birdie offers a 10% chance.
Desert Crystal (40K Gems)
- Purple Angel has a 25% chance.
- Epic Trail offers a 20% chance.
- Red Dragon offers a 20% chance.
- 1K+ Steps offers a 15% chance.
- Void Dragon – 10% chance
- Unique Trail – 10% chance
Facts about conquering the Speed Desert include:
- Speed Desert contains multiple hoops in the midst of the large gap, which might make leveling up simpler, but because there is a gap, you must be careful not to fall in.
- You could cross the large chasm with a minimum level of 139, or with 675 leap power and 564 speed.
- Legends Highway is a map that was introduced on January 22, 2020. It is only accessible after completing the Electro Cave obstacle course, which needs 10 rebirths. It might have replaced sewers, as sewers too formerly required 10 rebirths. You will obtain the “Legends Highway” badge on your first visit to Legends Highway.
The pets in Omega Tier include.
Electro Legends Crystal has 100K Gems.
- Soul Fusion Dog (30%)
- Hypersonic Pegasus (25%)
- Dark Soul Birdie (20%)
- Eternal Nebula Dragon (15%)
- Shadows Edge Kitty (8%)
- Ultimate Overdrive Bunny (2%)
This area’s suggested speed is 300, and its recommended jump (jump power) is 200. So, if you’re moving too quickly, you may modify those settings by clicking/tapping on the options menu.
The Ninja Legends pets may be found in the Electro Legends Crystal!
Our Legends of Speed Roblox codes will help you level up in no time! When you’re through being the Legend of Speed, why not check what other freebies you could get in other top Roblox games?
Other Roblox codes we have in our collection include