Tower Battles is a Roblox-exclusive adventure created by Planet3arth. Our Tower Battles Codes page always has all the active codes for Tower Battles.
Redeem them for free credits! Use the redeemed credits to purchase new towers that will assist you in slaying zombies and keeping you and your crew safe.
What are Roblox Tower Battle Codes?
As the name implies, Roblox Tower Battles is a tower defense game in which your tactics will lead you to victory.
Tower Battle codes are dedicated phrases that may be entered into the code box in the lobby screen (bottom left corner) to gain you grand prizes upon redemption.
Make a strategy for defending oneself from opponents-zombies and then strike when necessary. To defeat the invading zombies, carefully place towers on the Tower Battle map. Using credits, you may unlock each tower from the shop.
When new upgrades are released, the creators issue new codes when the game reaches new milestones. Save this page and frequently return for fresh updates and code releases!
Planet3arth’s Twitter account reveals Tower Battles codes to gamers. You may only redeem/use each code for Tower Battles in Roblox once.
The Latest Roblox Tower Battle Codes
Active Codes for Tower Battles (Roblox)
The Tower Battles Codes presently available for usage and redemption are listed below. You will notice expired codes farther down the page.
Remember Tower Battles’ codes expire quickly; redeem them while the awards are valid!
- muni4me: 300 credits
- UPDATEINAMINUTE2021: Twitter Tower.
Use the codes exactly as they are displayed here. Either copy-paste or input the code into the section where you may redeem the codes for Tower Battles.
All Expired/Invalid Codes for Tower Battles
The codes below are no longer working; however, we thought it wise to include them since they form part of the game’s history.
- UPDATEINAMINUTE2019: the Tweeter (a single-target tower).
- UPDATEINAMINUTE2020: earn Twitter Tower as an extra reward.
- RELEASE: 250 gems and 1 200 cash as an extra reward.
- MONIESSSSSS: 250 credits.
Tips to Redeem Tower Battle Codes
- Launch Tower Battles.
- On the bottom-left part of the main game menu, enter the Tower Battles code.
- Hit Enter.
- Use the extra credits to gain an advantage over your opponents!
Whenever you’re looking for something new to play, check out our list of the greatest Roblox games available to play right now.
Roblox: Tower Battles Gameplay Tips
You must deploy fortifications and withstand opponents amid a zombie onslaught to conquer in this Roblox game. Here’s the walkthrough to help you gain success in Tower Battles gameplay:
- To equip your scout: head to the towers, PC your scout, press ‘equip’, and you’re good to go!
- Choose between the maps Cyber Quarters 1, desert Outskirts1 and Pond. It’s best to go to a large map when starting because your scout is just at the beginner level. Try out different maps as you progress into the game levels.
- The units will start shooting one bullet at a time, and you can upgrade them as you play on. You will receive money per wave until wave 31, when you stop receiving cash rewards.
- Look out for a blue wave; that’s the zombies’ entry point. You want to take a strategic position with a blue circle encircling you.
- Play offensively by inviting zombies to assume a more aggressive stance and slow the opponent down.
- Defensively, you may place your personalized towers. Even better, use our Tower Battle cheat codes to get some free in-game items to assist you out.
- Farms can benefit you with good management.
- Enter the strategy and click “Create” to use a Roblox Tower Battle strategy. Avoid the use of Slashes (/) as they will open a sub-page. Before posting the strategy, try to finish it.
Where can I get extra Tower Battles codes?
You may find more codes and news for impending content and new updates on the central Tower Battles Discord server and the Tower battles wiki.
You may also bookmark this Tower Battle codes page if you want to constantly have a fresh collection of codes available in one place.
FAQs on Roblox Tower Battles
What are Towers in Tower Battles?
Towers are items that players may erect on their battlefield, commonly referred to as a Map, to help them kill zombies.
Each tower requires credits to activate from the in-game shop and cash to mount and improve. Except for the Scarecrow, Monkey, and Resting Soldier, all towers have 5 floors.
How do I get Golden Commando in Roblox Tower Battles 2022?
Golden Commando was formerly only obtained by finishing first in a Tower Battles Community event.
The Golden Commando has by far the most costly level 5 upgrade price of $95,000, which is $31,000 more than Zed’s maximum upgrade price. Below are more tips you need to gain Golden Commando in the Tower Battles:
- Planet3arth has shown that the Golden Commando would never be made unavailable for purchase.
- The only towers which require a specific number of wins before becoming available for purchase with credits are Golden Commando and Golden Scout.
- That is most likely to motivate competent players by giving them something to save for.
- Golden Command currently has the highest credit charge in the game, with a credit cost of 8,500 credits.
How to get the Wave 0000000?
Wave 0000000 is a mystery wave that appears after conquering Wave 40 in Survival mode with a 1/1000 (0.1 percent) probability.
When this wave happens, the conversation will change to bright hues, and the wave box will turn translucent green with the text “Data Point: 000000” shown. Here are the basic tactics:
- Use many Golden Commandos, Zeds, Phasers, and Railgunners to deal high-damage to adversaries with high health.
- Support towers like Commander and DJ are quite important; employ Call to Arms to increase tower fire rate, airstrikes for crowd control, and the Apocalypse Rave power to immobilize zombies for a couple seconds.
- The majority of the adversaries in Wave 0000000 are not resistant to fire or freezing. It is suggested that you employ the Sleeter and Flamethrower combo.
- This also holds true for the DJ’s rave ability, since foes are not resistant to it.
What is the Battlefront Tower Fights Code?
You won’t be able to activate the Tower fights(666) code that blows up the map. 666 is the first code. That is only reserved for the game admins in Roblox Tower Battles.
What does the term “technical game” signify in Tower Battles?
The victorious team wins 100 credits per victory. If the winning team wins before wave 8, players will only earn 25 credits. That is a “Technical” in the game. Players that leave the game will incur a loss of 50 credits and a penalty of one failure.
What is the Tower Battles Twitter code?
UPDATEINAMINUTE2021: At level 1, the Tweeter is a solitary tower with two damage levels. (1.6 damage per second) It is retrieved by typing “UPDATEINAMINUTE2021” into the text field at the lower-left corner of the main menu screen.
The Tower Battles Marksman: The Marksman is a ground unit that delivers four damage levels after 1.48 seconds and has an extensive fire range. 2.702 (Damage Per Second)
The Marksman is a tower with tanned skin that carries an M40A5 rifle. It is dressed in brown, rocking headphones, a camo-patterned hunting cap on top of its head, and a rucksack. The tower’s best tactics include:
- This tower is a reasonably efficient early game tower, killing Speedies and Normals instantaneously, but its modest firing rate stops it from being as effective as Aviator and Mercenary.
- The Commander can increase DJ’s performance by increasing the Marksman’s sluggish fire rate.
- Marksman, like the Golden Scout, can counter lava rushes and boss 1 and 2 jets at full strength.
The Tower Battles Enforcer: Enforcer is a melee tower with a limited range of moderate damage. The Enforcer charges 800 Credits to unlock and $350 to place.
The Enforcer has the form of a tan-skinned skyscraper. It has a blue visor, blue attire, and a baton in its hands. Best tactics include:
- This level 2 tower is a viable answer against enormous swarms of Slows. Have a Mercenary to clear off any more zombies.
- Because of the Enforcer’s short-range, we don’t recommend it.
- This tower is inexpensive, making it a viable early game answer to hordes of Normals and Speedys.
- Because of its narrow range and reasonably high upgrade price, this tower is ineffective in most games. In most loadouts, this is not advised.
- This tower cannot stun foes such as the Boss1, the Boss2, the Boss3, and Guardian. However, it slows them down. It can, however, stun Necromancers, Slimes and Fire spirits.
- Try to position yourself around bends to increase your range somewhat. It cannot benefit from range buffs, but can benefit from attack speed buffs.
- It is advised to use this against Necromancer, since it may repeatedly stun and slay it if there are no zombies to confuse it.
Other Roblox Cheat Codes:
- Roblox Destruction Simulator Codes
- The Entire Roblox Jailbreak Codes List 2022
- Roblox: Heroes Online Codes Master List
- Murder Mystery 2 Codes(2022): Upgrade Your Favorite Weapons
Is Enforcer effective in Tower Battles?
Because of Enforcer’s short-range, it is usually not recommended. This tower is inexpensive, making it a viable early game answer to hordes of Normals and Speedys. Because of its narrow range and relatively expensive upgrade price, this tower is ineffective in most games.
What is the Best Roblox Tower Battles Loadout?
After the Zed, mercenary, and DJ, were added, the greatest loadout in “Tower Battles” ROBLOX would be:
Farm: The Farm is a unique tower that provides an income for the player who erected it in every wave. The tower earns $50 every wave by default.
The Farm looks to be a tiny woodland tracked with trees and a gravel path dividing it. Don’t mistake farm fields with maps.
Commander: The Commander is a command tower that boosts the overall quality of nearby towers by increasing their fire rate and range. At Level 1, the Commander grants all neighboring towers a +25 percent range increase.
Rails/Zed*: Zed refers to the spawning tower. Unlock Zed with 5,400 credits or purchase it for $5,600. On level 1, the Zed’s rotating cannon delivers 4 damage every shot and fires around 10 times per second. Zeds are created as mechs that shoot similarly to the Commando and act similarly to the Patrol spawned troops as they move forward on the track.
The Zed may be purchased in-game for $5,600. There is a limitation of 5 Zed spawners per gamer, just like there are limits to 2 barracks and 2 DJs per gamer. This is to prevent Zeds from spawning in large numbers.
After each cycle of forty-five seconds, the Zed will spawn a mech. As of the 9/6/18 update, as Barracks and Patrol, as well as the Commander and DJ can no longer raise this. Instead, it now increases the rate of firing and range of the mech’s weaponry.
Commando: The Commando: Tower Battles is a fast-firing tower that does 1 damage per shot. The Commando has a basic DPS of 8.333.
Commando tower has tanned skin and wears red attire with a red mask. The Commando is armed with a micro gun that shoots at a reasonable rate. Best tactics:
- Because of its heavy price, it is best to use a Farm to earn funds for this tower while teammates defend against hordes. After establishing a significant money and economy, deploying a single commando may be successful in repelling most early game zombies, however monitor Mysteries as it will struggle against most Bosses.
- Because of the increased range and fire rate, Commandos pair well with level 2 Commanders or DJs.
- Despite its rapid firing rate, the Commando is inefficient against Zombies with high HPs like Boss4. Because of its limited damage per shot, it is less effective than towers such as the Golden Commando OR Railgunner.
- A sufficient number of maximum-level commandos will sufficiently combat a Boss 3 rush.
- Lightning rushes are effectively countered by 3-4 max level Commandos.
The Golden Commando: This is a sole-target tower equipped with a golden mini weapon. It was first made available as a 1st April prank. It included snarky and ridiculous statistics, and because it was an April Fool’s prank when you bought the tower, you’d get an error notice that said “lol.”
The Golden Commando is the unit that is seen clutching a golden-colored mini-gun, which is most likely linked to the ammunition bandolier protruding from its backpack. Best tactics include:
- Golden Commando is an excellent mid-late game defense, since it can easily dispatch all adversaries save Void and Guardian, despite being several times stronger than the Commando.
- However, because of its expensive price, it is not suggested for Versus or Quad-Op.
- Due to the high cost of the Golden Commando, it is virtually necessary to bring Farms.
- The combination of Golden Commando and four Commanders is particularly helpful since the Commander’s Call to Arms ability may be used repeatedly, delivering a 75 percent fire rate increase if micromanaged appropriately.
- It is suggested to match DJ with Golden Commando since it reduces the price significantly and makes maxing out Golden Commando less expensive.
That’s all there is to Tower Battles codes, but we have many more Roblox Game Codes for you to use and earn fantastic prizes, unique items, etc.
Bookmark us for the ultimate Roblox Tower Battles guide, including the latest Tower Battles codes, updates, and a chance to explore other Roblox games as well!