This Boku No Remastered codes page offers the most up-to-date list of functional codes which you can redeem for some quick money.
Get the money you need to improve your character level up and defeat adversaries ASAP! Redeem our Boku No Roblox Codes while they are still valid.
Boku No Roblox Codes and Game Overview
Boku No Roblox wiki introduces the game as an inspiration on the popular manga- My Hero Academia.
Babies are born with one-of-a-kind quirks! The game features common, uncommon, mythic, rare, and legendary quirks.
- The Christmas event has concluded.
- The developer has converted all remaining gifts to cash.
- Common Quirks: According to Boku No Wiki, common quirks include; Engine, voice jet, gigantification, regeneration, zero gravity, hardening, etc.
- Uncommon Quirks: Feature Air propulsion, warp gate, electric, shock absorption, hell flame, permeation, black hole, pop off, acid & clones.
- Rare Quirks: Cremation, Muscle Augmentation, Quirkless, Dark Shadow, Creation, Frog & Decay.
- Legendary Quirks: AFO, HHHC, OFA, Explosion, Overhaul, Fierce Wings
- Mythical Quirks: include TAFO and DOFA.
What are Boku No Roblox Codes?
Boku No Pico Remastered codes are coupons you can redeem for in-game cash and rewards.
Boku No Roblox Codes 2022 List
Here are separate lists of both the working and expired Boku No Roblox Remastered codes.
Valid Boku No Roblox Codes 2022
- Sc4rySkel3ton – 25K Cash (NEW)
- newu1s – 50K Cash (NEW)
- 1MFAVS – 25K Cash
Expired Boku No Roblox Codes
- 300MVISITS – 30K Cash.
- d4bi – a reward.
- echoeyesonYT5K – 25,000 Cash.
- bl4ckwh1p – 50,000 Cash.
- sh1ns0 – 50,000 Cash.
- man1f3st – 50K Cash.
- mhaseason5 – 50,000 Cash.
- th4nky0u – 25,000 Cash.
- DessiNoRevamp – 25,000 Cash.
- BokuNoTw1tt3r – 25,000 Cash.
- cl3ss1A – 50,000 Cash.
- DessiXmas2020 – 25,000 Cash.
- m4ihats8me – 50,000 Cash.
- MaineS4 – 25,000 Cash.
- HallowDessi2020 – 25,000 Cash.
- newyear2021 – 50,000 Cash.
- 150MVISITS – 25,000 Cash.
- THXGIVING – 25,000 Cash.
- infinite100% – 100,000 Cash.
- sp00ky – 50,000 Cash.
- er4serh3ad – 50,000 Cash.
- SubtoCodexGeas – 25,000 Cash.
- BNRxDessi – 25,000 Cash.
- mid0r1ya – 50,000 Cash.
- pr3sentm1c – 50,000 Cash.
- t0muraAll4one – 50,000 Cash.
- sh1garaki – 50,000 Cash.
- g1gant0mach1a – 50,000 Cash.
- DessiNoVr – 50,000 Cash.
- mrc0mpr3ss – 50,000 Cash.
- fi3rcew1ngs – 50,000 Cash.
- aprilf00ls – 1 Cash.
- n1ght3ye – 50,000 Cash.
- m1rk0 – 50,000 Cash.
- 200MVISITS – 25,000 Cash.
- pr0m1n3nceburn – 50,000 Cash.
- UseCodeDessi – 25,000 Cash.
- CHRISTMAS – 50,000 Cash.
- end3av0r – 50,000 Cash.
- g3ntlecr1minal – 50,000 Cash.
- NEWYEAR2020 – 50,000 Cash.
- 0v3rhau1 – 50,000 Cash.
- THANKSGIVING – 25,000 Cash.
- 500KFAVS – 50,000 Cash.
- mhaseason4 – 50,000 Cash.
- tok0yam1 – 50,000 Cash.
- 100MVISITS – 50,000 Cash.
- t0dor0k1 – 50,000 Cash.
- h0witzer1mpact – 50,000 Cash.
- vi11ainraid – Cash 50,000.
- gang0rca – Cash 50,000.
- p1usu1tra – 50,000 Cash.
- oj1r0 – 50,000 Cash.
- H4wk5 – 50,000 Cash.
- je4ni5t – 50,000 Cash.
- 50MVISITS – Cash 50,000.
- TOFUU – Cash 50,000.
- m1rio – Cash 50,000.
- JULY4TH – 25,000 Cash.
- m1net4 – Cash 50,000.
- Sub2Telanthric – 25,000 Cash.
- Sub2Supershiftery – 25,000 Cash.
- h3r0raid – 50,000 Cash.
How to Redeem Boku No Roblox Remastered codes
- Start the game and navigate to the menu section.
- Look for the Options section and then touch on codes for Boku No Roblox Remastered.
- Copy and paste either of the Boku No Hero codes from the list into the box.
- Finally, click the confirm box to get your prizes.
Now that you have all the working codes for Boku No Remastered, Either get to be a hero by rescuing the world or a villain by destroying it.
Gain an advantage over your opponents with our valid Boku No Roblox codes. Most importantly, don’t forget to bookmark us for new codes for Boku No Roblox.
More Roblox Games Codes
- Roblox Promo Codes List (Feb 2022) – Time To Upgrade Your Avatar
- Roblox RoCitizens Codes (Feb 2022): Headstart Your Journey
- Roblox: Legends of Speed Codes – Extra Gems and Steps!
What’s the finest quirk in Roblox: Boku No?
The Navel Laser- This quirk has by far the most powerful move in the game, making it especially useful for farming.
How Rare is OFA (One for All) Boku No Roblox?
One For All is one of the game’s 13 redesigned quirks. Yoichi Shigaraki, Daigoro Banjo, Hikage Shinomori, En, Nana Shimura, Izuku Midoriya, Toshinori Yagi, and Katsuki Bakugo have all used One For All at some point.
How to get DEKU quirk in Roblox: Boku No?
You may only earn this quirk once you possess achieved level 5000, have 50,000+ positive fame, and also have Quirkless (Rare) by speaking to a particular NPC, Izuku Midoriya (Deku), who can be located in front of the three doors of UA High School.
How to get legendary quirks in Roblox: Boku No?
The legendary quirk may be obtained at the hospital, where three separate NPCs- all of them are Doctors- with each offering a rarity of guaranteed quirk.
You might even spin the wheel from the menu. Boku No Roblox codes also greatly increase your chances of obtaining legendary quirks.
The chances of landing a legendary Quirk are 1% for common spins, 2% for uncommon spins, and 5% for rare spins. Without the uncommon quirk gamepass, your chances are 95 percent of the time 5% are legendary.
How to Raid on Roblox Boku No?
You must withstand the villain raid game by battling 40 waves of 40 hostile villain NPCs whose damage and health grow as the waves go.
Progress, either alone or with your event; Every wave has a time limit of 180 seconds until the game is over.
After every 5 waves, a villain boss with a health bar would arrive displayed above your screen. For completing a villain raid, you can earn up to 27,000,000 XP and $494,000 in-game Cash.
If you lose due to time running out or dying in the villain raid game, you will get the wave awards and be removed from the game.
If you die in the Villain Raid Game while in a group, you will not resurrect until the following wave.
If you lose the villain raid game by running out of time or dying alongside your companions, you will get the wave awards and be removed from the game.
Who is the weakest boss in Boku No Roblox?
Tomura is presently the game’s weakest villain boss. To kill Tomura, it takes one hit with Overhaul, which requires at least 2605 strength – one-shot thanks to the move “Disassembling Touch” (V) in the form “Fusion” (F) and 3125 strength without fusion.