The long-awaited Fortnite v23.20 patch notes finally arrive, and here’s everything you need to know about it!
Now that the long-awaited Fortnite update finally arrives today, players can dive in and start building. It’s been over a month since V23.10 was released as a patch. It’s high time for something new.
Things to expect in the V23.20 patch
The previous update introduced the 2022 Christmas Winterfest event (along with the unvaulting of themed items), but what can we look forward to in the future? Moreover, Epic Games is enhancing the game’s mechanics and adding a new, extremely cool item with this update.
New Feature: Falcon Scout
In search of loot? You can now use the Falcon Scout, a new addition to Battle Royale with the Fortnite V23.20 update, to scout for and bring in faraway goodies. You can also use your flying buddy to mark enemies and unlock chests. The Falcon Scout is a powerful tool, but using it puts you in danger, so plan accordingly.
New Reality Augments
Here are the new reality augments from the Fortnite v23.20 patch notes:
- Peely’s Plunder: Receive a treasure map that will lead you to buried treasure.
- Shotgun Striker: Your Shotgun fire will give you Siphon upon hitting opponents.
- Rarity Check: Get Siphon upon elimination with Common and Uncommon weapons.
- Zero Chance: Temporarily gain the Zero Point dash ability each time you break an enemy’s Shield.
- Danger Hero: Briefly regenerate Health and gain movement speed when your Shield breaks.
New Update: Ride With Your Hired Character
You no longer need to stick to walking in order to keep a hired Character traveling with you; instead, they can ride as passengers in vehicles. You don’t have to leave Helsie hanging or dishonor Raptorian the Brave anymore!
Bug fixes in Fortnite V23.20
As stated in the patch notes, here are all the bug fixes for Fortnite V23.20.
- Fixed the issue that caused us to disable the Deku Smash in Battle Royale/Zero Build. The Deku Smash has been re-enabled in Battle Royale/Zero Build.
- Fixed issues related to mantling in which players would sometimes be flung across the map.
- Fixed an issue in which, in some instances, sprinting would be disabled for the duration of a match.
- Reality Augments can again be unlocked from teammates.
- Players can again damage objects with their Pickaxe consistently.
- Players are now able to select Reality Augments while on a Dirt Bike.
- Players can now use the Guardian Shield while on the back of an OG Bear pick-up truck or a Dirt Bike.
- Earlier, it was stated that players were having difficulties logging in, but now at the time of your reading, it’s finally been made accessible again.
New Updates on Fortnite Creative V23.20
As of the most recent patch release, the Shockwave Hammer, Falcon Scout, Guardian Shield, and Reboot Van all come from the Battle Royale mode of Fortnite and are now available in Fortnite Creative. However, this is not all that has been added.
The Fortnite Creative V23.20 update includes a number of new features, including an improved Ball Spawner device, new visual variants for the Wildlife Spawner, and expanded options for customizing the post-game experience across all islands. Additionally, this update includes bug fixes and other improvements.