The premise of the game is simple, with each kill players acquire a new weapon, cycling through all of the featured weapons until they gain access to the Golden Knife. Each round ends whenever a player manages to slash one of his opponents with the Golden Knife.
However, for the best Roblox Arsenal experience, you should redeem some Arsenal Codes for free rewards.
This article will show you how to redeem free arsenal Codes and how to enhance your gameplay and customize your favorite weapons and characters in Roblox Arsenal to make your First Person Shooter (FPS) experience more satisfying and create the perfect theme.
What are Arsenal Codes?
Arsenal Codes are given out by ROLVe developers as rewards to players, granting access to free items such as in-game currency or items that can be stored in your locker, which include taunts, skins, melee skins, weapon skins, announcers and kill effects.
They add a new flavor to the game, allowing players to gain an advantage or to customize their characters to fit into a specific theme.
All codes have an expiration date so be sure to redeem them as soon as possible after you acquire them.
Codes are case-sensitive, so make sure to insert them exactly as they appear in order to claim the rewards.
How To Redeem Arsenal Codes
Codes can be accessed in a very easy manner, allowing everyone to benefit from them. To do so follow the instructions below:
- In the main menu find the “Twitter” icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Twitter” icon.
- Insert your desired codes into the designated box.
- To claim your rewards, hit the “Redeem” button.
Arsenal Codes List
Arsenal Expired Codes
- Soggy– for 600 B$
- JulyDays!- for 80 B$
- birth– for 1200 B$
- Spooky–Season– for 1800 B$
- CAKEBELIE– for the Portal Kill Effect
- buckbuck– for 4800 B$
- BLOXY– for 3600 B$
- TRICKORTREAT– for 3500 B$
- TheBloxies– for Bloxy Delinquent, Bloxy Melee, and Bloxy Kill Effect
- CastlersUnusual100K– for Ace Pilot Skin with the Castlers Unusual
- UnfairBias– for Hallowed Scarecrow Skin
- xmas2020– for 10000 B$
- oopsL8– for the Festive Ghastelle and Phantina Skins
- AprilFoolsPog– for 10000 B$
- UnusualBias– for the Suspicious Stranger Skin
- iLose100– for -100 B$
- CharityACT5K– for AClinquent Skin
- BROK3– for the Segg with Drip Skin
- THATWASNTINTENTIONAL– for 1000 bananas
- GULL1BL3– for an infinite ban for the reason of “Dark Hub”
- BALLISTIC– for the Reference Delinquent Skin
- MILO– for the Delinquent Skin with the Milo unusual
- MILO(WOMAN EDITION)– for Rabblerouser Skin with the Milo unusual
- BALLISTICBSIDE– for the Reference Delinquent Skin
- SCALLYWAG– for the Pirate Skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO– for the Delinquent Skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO(WOMAN)– for the Rabblerouser Skin with the Milo unusual
- BanditesPog– for the Delinquent with no Brim Skin
- MightyBANDITES21– for the Boi Skin with the Milo unusual
- Gullible– for -1 B$
- 3BILLY– for Holoend Kill Effect
- do you remember– for 21B$
- MyFirstCode– for 2500 B$
- Kenicoolawesome– for the Ikuno Pilot Skin
- huh?– for the Tomfoolery Delinquent Skin
- cope– for the Tomfoolery Delinquent Skin
- Soon– for the Tomfoolery Delinquent Skin
- the 2021 spooky code– for the Herobrine Delinquent Skin
- cracked– for the Cracked Calling Card
Arsenal Active Codes
- ROLVE– for the Fanboy Skin
- JOHN– for John Announcer
- KITTEN– for Koneko Announcer
- CBROX– for Phoenix Skin
- EPRIKA– for Eprika Announcer
- FLAMINGO– for Flamingo Announcer
- POKE– for Poke Skin
- PET– for PetrifyTV Announcer
- ANNA– for Anna Skin
- Bandites– for Bandites Announcer
- F00LISH– for Jackeryz Skin
- TROLLFACE– for -10 B$
- POG– for 1200 B$
- GARCELLO– for Garcello Skin, Garcello Kill Effect, Funky Fresh Emote.
- dhmubruh– for Grindset Calling Card
- NEVERBROKEN– for Beatable Calling Card
Be sure to bookmark our page for any new incoming codes! We update our articles and post all the new upcoming codes for Arsenal every hour.
How To Play Arsenal
Arsenal can be one of the most entertaining roblox FPS games, allowing you to create inventive ways to kill your opponents.
The game features several game modes, each of them presenting different objectives or available weaponry.
The standard game mode is the core element of Arsenal, each round featuring two teams that battle to the death. With every kill or assist the player receives a new weapon, the 31st weapon being the Golden Gun and the 32nd weapon being the Golden Knife.
The game ends when a player manages to kill a player on the opposing team with the Golden Knife. If a player dies, he will be respawned with the previous weapon that he had, effectively losing one level upon death.
Teamwork and the proper use of cover can make the difference between an easy victory and an overwhelming defeat. Make sure to work closely with your allies and utilize your environment.
Practicing your aim can prove to be one of the ways to ensure that you will help your team achieve victory, you do not want to spray and pray. Constant headshots will be the most satisfying achievement that will showcase your discipline and practice.
Arsenal skins are cosmetic upgrades that you can use to improve your gameplay and create a theme that perfectly suits your character.
Skins can be acquired through the use of codes or through the in-game shop. With each passing day, new skins are added to the shop in exchange for in-game currency.
Skins can also be acquired from crates, some of them having the chance to become unusual skins.
Arsenal Secret Skins
Secret Skins in Arsenal can be acquired by completing various hidden tasks while playing different maps.
One easy way to make sure you can complete all of those tasks is to get yourself a private server.
A notable mention of such Secret Skins would be the Beelzebub Skin and the Mania Skin which can be acquired by finding all the skulls spread throughout the Height Frights map and placing them around the ritual circle.
Arsenal Game Modes
Arsenal features a variety of game modes that can be accessed by all players, offering endless ways of entertainment.
Those game modes offer a variation of the normal mode, which can range from only using a certain type of weapon to playing entirely new specific maps.
We have compiled a list of all the public available game modes that you can explore in Roblox Arsenal:
- Standard: Arsenal’s main mode which features all the weapons in the game, the game mode ends when a player manages to get a kill with the Golden Knife.
- Railgun Royale: Non-standard mode in which players only have access to the Railgun weapon. The game ends when a player achieves 15 kills.
- Automatics: Non-standard mode in which players only have access to Automatic weapons. The game ends when a player achieves 32 kills.
- Pistols: Non-standard mode in which players only have access to Pistols.
- Concussion Mania: Non-standard mode in which players have access only to the Concussion Rifle. The game ends when a player achieves 16 kills.
- Gun Rotation: Non-standard mode in which players gain access to a new weapon every 20 seconds. The weapons in this game mode will stop cycling when a player achieves 30 kills. The game ends when a player manages to achieve 32 kills, the last two weapons being the Golden Gun and the Golden Knife.
- Randomizer: Non-standard mode in which players receive a different weapon each time they spawn. The game lasts 4 minutes and consists of 2 teams battling each other. The team which has more kills at the end of the 4 minutes wins.
- Harm Mode: Non-standard mode in which players have to gain 16 kills with the most disliked weapons in Arsenal.
- Monkey Business: Non-standard mode in which players must collect bananas. The first player that collects 10 bananas gets turned into a monkey that has increased speed and double jump.
Arsenal Tips and Tricks
When it comes to achieving victory in Roblox Arsenal, players will want to take into account several tips and tricks that will improve their success rate.
We made a list of useful tips and tricks that you should always keep in mind.
- Aim for the head! While it may seem pretty obvious, headshots across the FPS genre have not only granted satisfaction to anyone that manages to perform such a kill but have also proven to be one of the easiest ways to dispatch incoming enemies. Practice your aim as much as possible.
- Learn the spawn points! Knowing the spawn points on each map can prove to be quite the advantage when used properly. With knowledge of each spawn point, you can effectively predict where your enemies will appear and how to best deal with them.
- Find the perfect mouse sensitivity! A big factor that determines success in FPS games such as Arsenal is mouse sensitivity. Having the wrong mouse sensitivity can impair your overall performance and lead to a dissatisfying experience. Make sure to find the perfect mouse sensitivity settings for yourself.
- Use the proper Field of View settings! Another big factor that separates a victory from a defeat is the FoV setting. Depending on your settings, you can effectively see what is happening around you or you can be entirely blind to your surroundings. We recommend you use a value between 90 and 100 for this setting to make the best of it.
- Keep moving at all times! We all know the saying “sitting duck”, right? Camping a certain spot can lend you many benefits but you should always remember that a static target is often the easiest to kill. Move around as much as possible to avoid this situation.
- Understand how each weapon works! One easy way to assure victory for yourself and your team is to grasp the proper know-how of each weapon. Each weapon functions in a different way and has different recoil, mastering each weapon will make the difference between a pro player and an average player.
- Make sure to run with your melee weapon out! Just like in any other FPS game, running while holding your melee weapon out is a lot faster than running while holding your primary weapon. Use this to your advantage to maneuver around the map more quickly.
For more useful info and extended explanations for Codes, check the Fandom page!
More Roblox Game Codes