Are you a big fan of the PS4 gaming consoles and new games constantly coming out on the market? For many young guys and girls, figuring out which console to stick to or how to connect each one might be tricky.
However and in this article, we’re going to answer some of your most-asked questions while sorting your options and narrowing down your selection in regards to PS4 controllers.
Here’s what you have to know and what you’ve been missing out on.
Basic options to know about the PS4 buttons
This PS4 controller is known for being the best on the market. Why is that so? Due to its features, designs, and functionality. Here is some basic information about the use of the controller:
Front of PS4 Controller
- Directional buttons
- Share button
- Touch pa
- Press the touchpad to use the touch pad button
- Right stick/R3 button
- Press down on the stick to use it as the R3 button
- PS button
- Stereo headset jack
- Extension port
- Left stick/L3 button
- Press down on the stick to use it as the L3 button
Top of PS4 Controller
- R1 button
- R2 button
- Light bar
- The light bar on the touchpad does not glow on the CUH-ZCT1 series
- L1 button
- L2 button
- USB port
How to pair your PS4 controller?
- Make sure that your console is on, first off.
- Use the included USB cable to link the controller to your video game machine. You can reactivate your controller by pressing the PS button. Once the light bar stops blinking, the player indicator will activate.
- After the controller’s battery has been charged to a sufficient level, you can use it without connecting it to a computer via USB.
- Keep in mind that you can only have your controller associated with one system at a time.
- If you want to use your controller with a different console, you’ll need to “pair” it with that system first.
- You can utilize as many as four controllers at once.
- When the PS button is pressed, a random color is assigned to each player. If you’re having difficulties connecting your controller to your PlayStation, please visit PlayStation Repairs.
All PS4 DualShock 4 Controller Colours
Below, you’ll find every DualShock 4 design released so far + you can also go for some unique limited options if you want one of a kind controllers!
- Jet Black
- Magma Red
- Wave Blue
- Red Camouflage
- Blue Camouflage
- Crystal Red
- Crystal Blue
- Steel Black
- Rose Gold
- Metallic Copper
- Midnight Blue
- Titanium Blue
- Sunset Orange
- Berry Blue
- Alpine Green
- Electric Purple
- 500 Million Limited Edition
- PlayStation FC Limited Edition
- Destiny 2 Limited Edition
- 20th Anniversary Limited Edition
- Uncharted 4 Limited Edition
- God of War Limited Edition
- Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition
- Call of Duty Black Ops III Limited Edition
- Call of Duty: WWII Limited Edition
- Darth Vader Edition
- The Last of Us: Part II Limited Edition
Top 2 controller options worth exploring & getting if you can’t find PS4 or get your hands on it
1. Victrix Pro BFG Wireless Controller
Why this one? The right analog stick can be lengthened upon request for more precise shooting. It is simple to invert the left face module to create sticks with mirror images. If you require more face buttons, instantly install the Fightpad module.
Regarding performance and customizability, this controller is among the best on the market. Additionally, it feels wonderful in hand. Its low weight and lack of rumbling can be compensated for by the fact that it can be shaped to include your chosen controller functions.
Being adaptive is fantastic, but it is uncommon to do so without sacrificing other things, such as comfort or practicality. With a supplied USB-C to USB connector, the Victrix Pro BFG allows wireless and wired connections. It is far less expensive than many other PS controllers currently on the market and provides excellent value for the money. If you need a new PS4 controller but still need to upgrade to a PS5, this is your best option because it works with games on both systems.
2. Razer Raiju Tournament
The Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller advertises itself as a top-tier eSports tool and should be seriously considered by PS4 players looking for an edge. Not only does it feel and look high-end due to its solid construction and weight, but it also provides players with a wealth of customization choices via the included Razer software.
We found that utilizing Bluetooth to link the app to the controller worked wonderfully. You can customize the actions of each button and set the level of vibration feedback from the gamepad’s sides from this menu. In terms of options, the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition is among the best PS4 controllers.
The Razer Raiju Tournament Edition is an exclusive, high-end option. Evaluation of the Razer Raiju TE for Competitive Play The analog sticks and face buttons of the Razer Raiju Tournament Edition are offset. The design strikes a good balance between form and function, as evidenced by the split D-pad and the focus on the central touchpad, which is surrounded by RGB lights to offer some flair.
The Razer Raiju Tournament Edition is a fantastic PlayStation 4 controller since it is functional and suitable for competitive video gaming. The controller is so well-made that its high price tag is the only real negative.
It is time to have fun!
So, are you ready to have fun and enjoy your next game in peace and with ease? If so, we hope that we’ve answered some of your biggest questions in this article. Both newbies and professional players will benefit in one way or the other from this article. Picking out the perfect controller can be tricky, but PS4 never disappoints.
Let us know what has been a revolution in your case, and what game you can’t wait to play sometime soon, we can’t wait to know more about it!