Roblox boasts some of the greatest customization possibilities, including the ability to create new clothes. Making a fresh shirt template is popular with many outfits these days.
This guide will walk you through every step of creating your very own Roblox shirt template.
As it is all about producing 3D visuals, you can get creative to create new templates. Once you’ve finished making one, you can either use it yourself or share it with the Roblox community so that other players may use it as well.
The Roblox Shirt Template is 585 pixels wide by 559 pixels high. These are the maximum dimensions, and they’re the ones you’ll need if you’re going to make the image. You shouldn’t have to worry about this if you use the templates provided below.
If you’re not sure how to interpret the template, we will try to help and explain it in simpler words.
In the picture above, you can see the torso in the upper section of the image. This part covers all the sides and angles that need to be designed and placed in their respective sections.
The area marked as “Up” denotes what’s visible behind your avatar, R indicates the right side, L for the left side, and “Down” shows what can be seen underneath the legs of your avatar.
The torso is a 3D rectangle, with each side exposed which will be covered by the shirt design your character wears.
As for the dotted lines in the figure below it, the lines indicate body bends and folds.
The right and the left arm work the same as described above for the torso. The upper section indicates the top of the arm, while the lower portion is the lower part of your character’s arm.
If you wish to save the template, simply right-click and download the image.
If you’re using a mobile device, hold down the image and select Add to Photos or whatever option you have available to save it to your device.
Transparent Roblox Shirt Template
The Roblox Transparent Shirt template is useful to make a shirt with cuts or regions that disclose the avatar underneath. Clothing with holes or crop tops is particularly prone to this.
Underneath the translucent shirt template, it’s a good idea to have the normal shirt template. This way, you’ll know where the dotted lines will appear, and you’ll be able to see where the folds will occur. When you’re ready to save it, you’ll want to conceal this layer.
When you’re ready to save your shirt, make sure it’s a PNG with transparency, or else the see-through elements of your design won’t function.
How To Use The Roblox Shirt Template
Now that you know about the shirt template, it is now time to put our theory into practice and upload it to the game. To use the Roblox shirt template, follow the steps down below:
- Log into your Roblox account by visiting the website.
- Select the Create button option.
- From the left-hand column, select the Shirts, Pants, and Tshirts option.
- Select the .png file from the Choose File menu and upload it.
- After giving the file a name, click the Upload button.
- This will submit the file for review. You’ll be able to utilize the custom transparent shirt template from Roblox’s creations page after the design has been approved.
You can use the template to create a unique shirt. You can also place it within layers to make it easier to add unique effects to your image.
Your torso will be invisible if you just utilize the Transparent Template.
How To Share Your Roblox Shirt Template
Once you have the design ready, it is now time to share it with the Roblox community. To do that, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Roblox Studio and select from a variety of clothing.
- Select the design you want to upload by tapping Choose File in that area.
- After you’ve uploaded the file, give it a name and click Upload to share it with the rest of the community.
- The community moderator would have to approve the design first. It will be immediately ready to use once it has been authorized.
So that’s how you create a custom Roblox shirt template.
While you are here, you can also read the following roblox guides-