Who would’ve thought that the next leaks of Resident Evil 4 are about the game’s achievements list?
While the storyline is expected to remain the same, the achievements list for the remake will differ from the older versions, with a majority of the list focusing on challenging parameters, such as completing the game without using any recovery items or talking to the merchant.
This gives players a jumpstart ahead
But the list also includes some unique requirements, such as shooting through and destroying five targets at the shooting range with one shot or killing two parasites inside the iconic Regenerator villain with one bullet.
Achievements are a great way to add replayability to games, and those that reward creativity often give out the rarest rewards. With this partial achievement list released ahead of time, players will be able to plan their routes to complete several achievements without having to replay the game multiple times. And with the returning New Game Plus mode, unlocking upgrades and equipment could make succeeding playthroughs easier and faster.
Here are all the Resident Evil 4 achievement list as revealed by the leaker.
Resident Evil 4 Achievement List
- Obtain All Trophies
- Parry an Enemy With The Knife
- Upgrade a Weapon
- Get the exclusive Upgrade for a weapon
- Rescue Ashley While She’s Being Carried away by an enemy
- Destroy A Clockwork Castellan
- Defeat Del Lago
- Defeat Bitores Mendes
- Defeat the Verdugo
- Defeat Ramon Salazar
- Defeat Jack Krauser
- Defeat Osmund Saddler
- Defeat 3 Enemies with One Flashbang Grenade
- Defeat a Garrador Using Only Knives
- Kill 2 Parasites Inside A Regenerator With One Bullet
- Throw a Grenade Into Ramon Salazar’s Mouth
- Use A Cannon To Defeat A Zealot
- Make It Through Both Minecart Sections In The Underground Tunnel Without Taking Damage
- Reach the Top Of The Clock Tower Without The Lift Stopping Once
- Escape On The Water Scooter Without Taking Damage
- Sell A Single Treasure For At Least 1,000,000 Ptas
- Obtain All Treasures included on the village treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the castle treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Treasures included on the island treasure map in one playthrough
- Obtain All Weapons
- Destroy all Clockwork Castellan’s
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Standard Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode Or Higher
- Complete the main story on Hardcore Mode with an S+ Rank
- Complete the main story on Professional Mode
- Complete the main story within 8 Hours
- Complete the main story Without using a recovery Item
- Complete the main story with using only knives and handguns
- Complete the main story Without talking to the merchant once
- Complete a game at the shooting range
- Complete an S rank in all games at the shooting range
- Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with one shot
Still not the official list, though
It’s important to note, however, that since this is a leak and not yet confirmed by Capcom, the information should be taken with a grain of salt. Regardless, the leaked achievements list has got fans excited to dive into the Resident Evil 4 remake and start hunting for those rare achievements.
Moreover, earlier this week, fans have already started playing the Chainsaw Demo to get a taste of the gameplay improvements and changes within the new engine.