Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms places the player in a position of managing a team of champions in a true Dungeons & Dragons fashion, setting up their formations and upgrading them as they march onward in their adventurers.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms features 4 main campaigns, a vast array of events, adventures, many champions to choose from, familiars, and many other spectacular features waiting for you to discover.
This article will show you how to enhance your gameplay, earn amazing rewards using Idle Champions codes, and customize your favorite characters to make your adventures more fun and satisfying.
What are Idle Champions Codes?
Cheat codes in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms come in the form of “Combinations”, they allow players to unlock chests that offer them several rewards.
Combinations come in the form of 12 or 16 character phrases that can be inserted into the combination lock to unlock the desired rewards.
Chests usually contain in-game currency that can be used to purchase upgrades but they can also offer the player special items, cosmetic rewards, or even occasional new champions.
All codes have an expiration date so be sure to redeem them as soon as possible after you acquire them.
Codes are not case-sensitive, so you do not have to make sure that you insert them exactly as they appear in order to claim the rewards.
How To Redeem Idle Champions Codes (Unlock the locked chest)
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms codes can be accessed easily.
Just like in the picture shown above, the interface comes in the form of a combination lock, an interactive way for the player to insert his desired cheat code.
To do so follow the instructions below:
- Open up the Shop.
- Search for the “Unlock a Locked Chest” button
- Click on it.
- Insert your desired cheat code into the combination lock.
- Click on Redeem.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Codes List
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Active Codes
- GIVE-POWN-WILL– 1 Electrum Chest
- DIDY-OUMI-SSUS– 1 Electrum Chest
- MATH-ORCA-MEMO– 1 Electrum Chest
- MATC-HTIA-MAT!– 1 Electrum Chest
- ICPP-ARTY-TWOR-ECAP– R 1 Electrum Chest
- SALM-ONAM-KHEG– 1 Electrum Chest
- TENV-ARIA-NTS!- 1 Electrum Chest
- VEES-HOER-CEDE– 1 Electrum Chest
- MOES-MILT-UNIT– 1 Electrum Chest
- CHUB-OLDY-SOMS– 1 Electrum Chest
- JASO-N&DY-LAN!– 1 Electrum Chest
- THER-APYA-NDLI-MITS– 1 Electrum Chest
- PAWN-LURK-AKEE– 1 Electrum Chest
- VELL-DOBS-BORM– 1 Electrum Chest
- ALLS-HOLY-VATU– 1 Electrum Chest
- DORM-VERY-WIVE– 1 Electrum Chest
- FEUS-KOND-UVAE– 1 Electrum Chest
- BEAU-KANE-TORC– 1 Electrum Chest
- BROG-HADS-HESP– 1 Electrum Chest
- FARL-BRUX-SOBA– 1 Electrum Chest
Be sure to bookmark our page for any new incoming codes! We update our website and post all the new upcoming codes for Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms every week.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Expired Codes
- IDLE-CHAM-PION-SNOW– 1 Gold Chest
- TAKE-THIS-LOOT-CODE– 1 Gold Strix Chest
- AGOL-DCHE-ST4U– 1 Gold Chest
- WAKA-NDA4-EVER– 1 Gold Chest
- THEY-AWNI-NGPO-RTAL– 1 Gold Chest
- MAXD-UNBA-RFTW– 1 Gold Chest
- REST-INPI-ECES-PURT– 1 Gold Spurt Chest
- KARM-ICMA-DJIG– Click Damage, Green Flame Skin
- THEM-ERCI-LESS– 2 Gold Mirt Chests
- CONS-TITU-TION– 2 Gold Varja Chests
- BARO-VIAS-LORD– 2 Gold Strahd Chests
- KEEP-ITSI-MPLE– 2 Silver Morgaen Chests
- OWLB-EARS-TEAK– 2 Silver Briv Chests
- BOUN-TYHU-NTER– 2 Silver Havilar Chests
- SPIK-EDHE-LMV2– 2 Silver Lazaapz Chests
- SVAL-ICHB-LADE– 2 Silver Ezmerelda Chests
- LILL-ARDR-EHOR– 2 Silver Beadle & Grimm Chests
- THIE-FAND-POET- 2 Silver Krydle Chests
- TYMO-RACL-ERIC– 2 Silver Omin Chests
- SIBE-RIAN-BULL– 2 Silver Torogar Chests
- GARY-CONJ-ASON– 1 Electrum Chest
- ACOG-NACM-YRRH– 1 Electrum Chest
- CRAG-MONA-RCHY– 1 Electrum Chest
- MARG-DEAD-MOTT– 1 Electrum Chest
- IMAW-HOLE-HERO– 2 Silver Penelope Chests
- AGEM-IXMO-TOR!– 1 Electrum Chest
- GARY-CONR-ULES– 1 Electrum Chest
- GARY-CONT-TRPG- 1 Electrum Chest
- GREA-TEST-GAMY– 1 Electrum Chest
- AGYG-AXCH-EST!– 1 Electrum Chest
- EXAC-TSHA-GGY!– 1 Electrum Chest
- STAG-GERM-EATY– 1 Electrum Chest
- KHALIDSWIDOW– 2 Silver Jaheira Chests
- MELF-MELF-MELF– 2 Silver Melf Chests
- ELLY-WICK-CARD– 5 Gold Chests
- EYES-WIDE-OPEN- 1 Gold Avren Chest
- STRI-XACQ-INC!– Unlocked Strix + 3 Gold Strix Chests
- ACQI-NCEV-ELYN– Unlocked Evelyn + 3 Gold Evelyn Chest
Idle Champions Formations
Just like in most RPG and Strategy games, formations can be considered one of the core aspects of the game. A proper formation can make the difference between a certain victory and a swift defeat.
In Idle Champions, formations can be entirely customized, offering the player the choice to find the best combination of heroes and placements that suit his style.
A popular formation consists of placing your tank champions upfront, such as Evelyn, with the rest of your melee champions besides the tank and the support and ranged champions in the backline. This basic formation allows the player to tackle most of the foes encountered in his journeys.
Players can choose to experiment with their formations, even going as far as full mage champions formations or only ranged and melee champions.
Idle Champions Specializations
Specializations enhance your champions, allowing them to perform additional spells or abilities. Once chosen specialization can not be undone.
Most specializations allow players to create the synergy they desire along with the other champions that they have in their squad.
Choosing the right specialization is a vital part of Idle Champions, while finding the perfect combination may seem daunting, tinkering with this aspect of the game can prove to be most rewarding in going a long way in your journeys.
How To Play Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
Idle Champions features many in-game interactions, with weekend events, specific adventures, and 4 main campaigns, all that can be completed on their own.
The beauty of Idle Champions comes from the simplicity of it, all that you have to do is seldomly interact with the game and make up the best formation and combination of champions that are available. The game plays itself even if you do not have the app open.
In a more engaging manner, you can opt-in to frequently update the formation of your champions, their specializations, buy Familiars that can help them achieve victory, and upgrade their gear.
You can also manually cast all the skills of your selected champions, allowing you to turn Idle Champions into a more turn-based RPG experience.
Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Tips And Tricks
When it comes to achieving victory in Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms, players will want to take into account several tips and tricks that will improve their success rate.
We made a list of useful tips and tricks that you should always keep in mind.
- Participate in Events! In Idle Champions, you can participate in events that last up to 12 days and offer limited-time rewards. By partaking in the events you will gain plenty of in-game currency that will allow you to get new champions and upgrade your existing champion’s gear.
- Participate in Weekend Events! At the end of each week, certain champions provide specific mini-events that can be completed for additional gear or currency, do not forget to complete them!
- Potions! Do not forget to equip potions for your squad, potions come in 4 variants ranging from small to huge and can be acquired from chests.
- Familiars help you go a long way! Familiars are auto-clickers that can be purchased with gems, they can be very helpful in the beginning of the day but their damage falls off gradually.
- Discover Time Gates! Time gates are a means to acquire new heroes, they can be accessed by gathering 6 different pieces. Once you acquire all the pieces, you have a limited time to collect the new champion.
- Trial and Error to Perfection! When it comes to Idle Champions finding the right combination for you is what should matter the most. Don’t be afraid to try different champions and the synergies they provide.
- Unlock as many Feats as possible! Each champion has specific upgrades called “Feats”, while they might not seem like a big deal each unlocked feat persists from the moment it was acquired up until the end of the game.
- Acquire “Favor”! You can acquire “Favor” by earning as much gold as possible during your adventures, this unique currency can later be used to unlock powerful effects.
- Seek favorable “Blessings”! Blessings are unique upgrades that can be bought with Favor, each Blessing offers different advantages and effects that may alter the performance of specific champions or your whole squad.
For more useful info and extended explanations for Codes, check out the Treasure Quest Fandom Wiki page!