Despite it being so simplistic, the Golden Swag quest has still garnered widespread confusion among the players. However, it provides avenues to explore and hone your problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Grinding quests at inhumane levels have always been a major selling point of Escape From Tarkov. The Golden Swag quest is the prime example of this. But what makes it so confusing and hard to understand despite it having such a straightforward objective path?
Golden Swag Quest: Objectives and Rewards
The Golden Swag Quest uses a two-step sequence with the first one being easier than the latter. You will need to find a golden gasoline Zibbo lighter to complete the first stage. However, it is the property of a local Uruguay bandit, that’s why grabbing it can be tricky.
Fun Fact: The Zibbo lighter is a parody of the official Zippo Lighters and features the same metallic aesthetic as them.
For the second quest, you will need to stash the obtained lighter in a bunkhouse located in the trailer parking lot. You can find this area on the Customs. However, be aware of the Border Snipers unless you enjoy being riddled with bullets.
Rewards for Golden Swag Quest
The Golden Swag quests offer handsome rewards compared to a normal side quest. You get to unlock purchases of certain weapons and weapon components. With that said, the complete rewards for the Golden Swag Quest are mentioned below:
- 4,500 EXP
- Skier Rep +0.04
- 17,000 Roubles
- 17850 Roubles by using the Intelligence Center Level 1
- 19,550 Roubles by using the Intelligence Center Level 2
- 1 x STM-9 Gen.2 9×19 carbine
- 120x 9x19mm Tgzh
- 2x Glock 9×19 “Big Stick” 33-round magazine
- Unlocks the purchase of VOMZ Pilad P1x42 Weaver reflex sight at Skier LL1
How to Clear the Golden Swag Quest
Here are the steps to complete the Golden Swag Quest as effortlessly as possible:
- Find the Zibbo lighter in room 303 of the 3 story dorm in Customs. The item will be located on top of a desk.
- From there, head to the southernmost cabin of the large red Paradigm warehouse. Use the Trailer park portable cabin key that was given to you at the very beginning.
- You will need to place the lighter in the cabin. Hold the F key for 30 seconds to perform this action.
If you are interrupted while having the lighter in your inventory, you will have to re-retrieve it after re-spawning. Consequently, any interruption during the F hold action will reset the timer. Therefore, pay close attention to the details.
All in all, the quest is pretty unidimensional, therefore, completing it should not take you longer than 30 minutes. If you stumble upon a unique issue, then consider sharing it in the official Tarkov community.
More EFT Guide-