Bee Swarm Simulator, created by Onett and released in March 2018, is one of the biggest games in Roblox, with a total of 1.6 Billion visits as of November 2021.
In Bee Swarm Simulator, you will build a hive, hatch bees, collect pollen, and make honey.
The codes for Bee Swarm Simulator were first added to the game in March 2018, and codes are usually hard to get. That is why we collected everything for our readers.
Using these codes will give you various items like tickets, honey, converters, buffs, and cogs. This post includes a list of all the codes for bee swarm simulator 2021 that you can use for freebies.
Playing Bee Swarm Simulator can become too grindy for some players. If you are just a beginner, then the codes will significantly help your progress inside the game.
You can access Bee Swarm Simulator by logging in to your account and clicking the green play button on the official Roblox website.
Bee Swarm Simulator Codes: Are They For Free?
Here is the good thing, Bee Swarm Simulator codes are free of charge. However, some of the bss codes are only available to the exclusive members of the Bee Swarm Simulator club.
Where To Get Codes For Bee Swarm Simulator 2022
Bee Simulator codes are available on different social media platforms such as Twitter, the official Roblox group, and Discord.
Bee Swarm Simulator codes sometimes appear on internet ads. Try finding Bee Simulator codes by joining the official Roblox group and Discord server and following the developer’s official Twitter account (@OnnetDev) to get Bee Swarm Simulator Codes.
All 2022 Bee Swarm Simulator Codes
- GumdropsForScience – 15 counts of Gumdrops
- BANNED – a single Spider Field Code Buff and a count of Stubborn Bee Jelly
- Nectar – 5,000 Honey
- Cog – 5 pieces of ticket
- Mocito100T – 2 counts of Coconut Field Capacity, 5 pieces of Gumdrops, 5 counts of Inspire, 2 counts of Coconut Field Boost, 10 bits of Coconut, and 3 pieces of Stinger
- RedMarket – Pepper Patch Capacity, Pepper Patch Market Boost, and a single Pepper Patch Boost
- Roof – 5 pieces of ticket
- Cubly – 1 Bumble Bee Jelly, 10 bits of Bitterberry, a single Micro-Converter, and 1 Capacity Code Buff
- Teespring – a single Marshmallow Bee, 3 pieces of Bamboo Field Boost, and 3 counts of Bamboo Field Winds
- 500mil – 5 pieces of Field Dice, 5 bits of Gumdrops, 5 pieces of Wealth Clock, 1 hour duration of Conversion Boost, 2 bits of Stump Field Boost, 3 pieces of Bamboo Field boost, and Science Bear Morph
- Discord100k – Marshmallow Bee Buff, 3 counts of Ticket, 3 bits of Gumdrops, Pine Tree Forest Boost x3, 3 pieces of Spider Field Boost, 3 counts of Moon Charm, and 3 pieces of Rose Field Boost
- BeesBuzz123 – 5 pieces of Gumdrops, a single Cloud Vial, and 5 pieces of Bitterberry
- 1Mlikes – A single Unlimited Gumdrops Buff, 1 piece of Cloud Vial, 1 count of Bamboo Field Boost, a single White Boost, Melody Buff, 1 count of Mountain Top Field Boost, a piece of Blueberry, a single Sunflower Seed, a single Pineapple, 1 count of Clover Field Boost, a single Pineapple Patch Boost, a piece of Wealth Clock Buff, Bitterberry x1, a single Ticket, Sunflower Field Boost x1, Spider Field Boost x1, a Treat, 1 bit of Strawberry, 1 Hour duration of Capacity Code Buff , Baby Love Buff, Red Boost x1, Moon Charm x1, a single Ant Pass, Field Dice x1, Coconut x1, Stinger x1, a piece of Gumdrops, Super Smoothie Buff, Strawberry Field Boost x1, 1 Honey, Mushroom Field Boost x1, 1 Mother Bear Morph, a single Micro-Converter, Blue Flower Field Boost x1, and Blue Boost x1
- 38217 – 5 pieces of ticket
- Marshmallow – a single Marshmallow Bee and 1 hour duration Conversion Boost
- Clubconverters – 10 pieces of Micro-Converters
- Sure – 30 minute duration of Conversion Boost, 2,500 counts Honey, and 3 pieces of Dandelion Field Boost
- Wax – 5000 honey and 5 pieces of ticket
- SecretProfileCode – 1 Enzymes Buff, 1 Oil Buff, 1 Glue Buff, Ant Pass, and 1 Shocked Bee Jelly
- Crawlers – 5 counts of Tickets
- ClubBean – Magic Bean and 2 pieces of Pineapple Patch Boost
- Wink- Tickets x5 , 5,000 Honey, Black Bear Morph, and 7 counts of Dandelion Field Boost
- Bopmaster – 5 pieces of ticket
- Buzz- Honey 5000x
- Mondooutage – a single Marshmallow Bee, Mountain Top Field Code Buff, Purple Potion Buff, Wealth Clock Buff x1, Ticket x1, and 3 pieces of Micro-converter
- Connoisseur – 5 pieces of ticket
Expired Bee Swarm Simulator Codes
Bee Swarm Simulator: BeesMas 2022
Bee Swarm Simulator holds an annual event based on Christmas called BeesMas. It runs from December to February, and during this time, new items are added to the game.
Leaks are released recently, and for this year’s BeesMas, it seems like there are new field dice and a bee. Many hope that more Bees Swarm Simulator codes are added for redemption, just like the past BeesMas events.
Additional Tips and Tricks For Bee Swarm Simulator Players
If you are a beginner and want to exceed the competition, here are additional tips to lessen the grind in the game.
Play with your friends: Everyone, whether a noob or pro, will benefit from any type of help. Exchange quest items and aid each other in collecting pollen to get the most out of your grind. Not to mention, it is always more enjoyable to play with your friends!
Do the available quests: Many quests are available in the game. It would be best to do them to get rewards and boost your progress in Bee Swarm Simulator. Brown Bear, Black Bear, Mother Bear, and Polar Bear all have unique quests to complete and get various rewards. Find all the available quests and finish them all!
Activate field boosters: Field boosters make it easier to grind for honey, and the good thing is boosts can go as high as 300%.
Gather as many Royal Jellies you can get: Royal jelly is used to upgrade your basic bees. So, get royal jellies as much as you can and use them to upgrade any basic bee that you have.
Stand near your hive when converting pollen: Stand at the border of the white circle near your hive to lessen the travel time of your bees when converting pollen.
There you have it, tips, tricks, and codes that can help you before getting started playing Bee Swarm Simulator. Whether a pro or a noob, the codes will be helpful for everyone.
Bee Swarm Simulator might get grindy at times, however, there is no need to worry since the game is still pretty rewarding to play.
It will fall to your strategy on how you will use the available codes in Bee Swarm Simulator.
Boosts are helpful in the later parts of the game, while the additional honey will be beneficial when you buy bees during the early game. Plan your gameplay carefully to get the maximum benefit of the codes.
Q. Where to activate codes for Bee Swarm Simulator?
Click the cogwheel icon at the top left side of your screen to open the system page.
Copy and input the codes above in the “Enter Code” box, then click redeem. Remember that Bee Swarm codes only work once, so you have to use them wisely.
Q. How to use tools In Bee Swarm Simulator?
Beginners may wonder where to get and how to use the tools in Bee Swarm Sim. Everyone starts with the most basic tool called the Scooper, but you can buy better ones at the different shops within the game as you progress.
Go to the flower field and left-click when you are on the flowers to collect pollen using your tool, bees will also be helping you collect pollen. View all of the types of tools in the Bee Sim Simulator wiki here.
Q. How to get honey in Bee Sim?
The most basic form of obtaining honey is by letting your bees convert pollen by standing in your hive.