Valve releases a calendar of 2023 Steam sale events, aiding users in planning ahead of their schedules!
Steam, the biggest official game marketplace available for PC, has announced a full and comprehensive list of all upcoming sale events that users can look forward to over the course of 2023.
Moreover, Steam’s themed sales and other assorted events will give users an opportunity to substantially upgrade their game libraries on the cheap. It seems that this is not going to change anytime soon.
Valve helping customers get ready for 2023
Valve, the owner and developer of the platform, has managed to eke out a significant market share for itself, slowly becoming almost synonymous with PC gaming as a result of its efforts.
Despite facing plenty of competition over the years in the form of Ubisoft Connect, EA Play, and most prominently, the Epic Games Store, Steam has stayed its course just the same.
Furthermore, it’s not surprising that Valve plans to heavily leverage one of its most powerful Steam features over the course of 2023, as it has done in the past.
The latest official blog post confirms a calendar for the upcoming Steam Sale events in 2023, and users who enjoy themed sales and the limited-time “Steam Fest” offerings can look forward to many exciting opportunities.
Steam Sale Calendar 2023
If you want to take a closer look at the Steam Sale calendar of events, here it is:
- Mystery Fest: February 20 – 27
- Spring Sale: March 16 – 23 (major seasonal sale)
- Puzzle Fest: April 24 – May 1
- Sports Fest: May 15 – 22
- Next Fest: June 19 – 26
- Summer Sale: June 29 – July 13 (major seasonal sale)
- Stealth Fest: July 24 – 31
- Visual Novel Fest: August 7 – 14
- Strategy Fest: August 28 – September 4
- SHMUP Fest: September 25 – October 2
- Next Fest: October 9 – 16
- Return of Steam Scream Fest (Halloween): October 26 – November 2 (additional details to come)
- Autumn Sale: November 21 – 28 (major seasonal sale)
- Winter Sale: December 21 – January 4, 2024 (major seasonal sale)
Moreover, the end-of-April Puzzle Fest, similar in nature to this year’s Steam Mystery Fest, is one of many events that will continue to give Steam users access to substantial discounts. However, these smaller events will usually be overshadowed by Valve’s Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Sales, all of which now have official availability dates for 2023.
But if we’re talking about future game releases, then you’re in for a treat. Who knows, one of these sale events might include Steam’s most wish-listed game of this month.