We’ve seen tons of incredible community-made Minecraft mods over the years, from simple interface tweaks to total graphics overhauls. But every once in a while, we get a mod that totally transforms how you see Minecraft and its world. The Jenny Mod in Minecraft is one of those mods.
The Jenny mod introduces “Jenny“, an in-game virtual girlfriend, to your Minecraft home. While most mods aim to improve on the gameplay and graphics of vanilla Minecraft, Jenny caters to pubescent teenagers around the world.
Not only does she follow you around, but if you’ve got resources to spend, she’s also down to perform “grown-up deeds” with the player.
In this guide, we’ll cover the minecraft jenny mod and what the mod is for, as well as how to download and install the mod for yourself.
What is the Jenny Mod in Minecraft?
The Jenny mod is an unofficial NSFW mod that gives the players a virtual girlfriend who follows them around in their Minecraft world.
The eponymous Jenny is a buxom brunette in a skin-tight crop top and yoga pants, and if you thought Jenny was little more than a sexy reskin of your typical pet mob, you’re dead wrong.
Jenny does more than just follow you around, she also adds a ton of interesting features pulled straight out of your favorite dating sim.
A surprising amount of effort went into making Jenny look and behave like your typical dating sim “waifu.” Give her a flower and she’ll blush, smile shyly, and bat her lashes.
While that might all just sound like harmless romantic play, Jenny doesn’t stop there. Offer her the right gift and she’ll perform “adult” acts with the player avatar, including many that you don’t want your kids to be seeing in their creative sandbox video game!
But if you’re an adult and this description has your interest piqued, scroll on down for instructions on how to download and install Jenny.
Where to Download the Jenny Mod for Minecraft
Since Jenny is an unofficial mod, you won’t find it on any of the official Minecraft websites or social media accounts.
Instead, search for the link to the Jenny mod files on Schnurri_tv’s Twitter account. Schnurri_tv is the developer of Jenny mod and they always update their Twitter feed with the latest versions of the mod for players to download and enjoy.
You can find Schnurri_tv’s Twitter account here.
Once you’ve downloaded the Jenny mod files, you can move ahead with the next part of this guide: installing and running the Jenny mod in Minecraft.
How to Install and Run the Jenny Mod in Minecraft
There are two things you should know before attempting to install and Jenny mod.
First, it only works in Minecraft version 1.12.2. If you keep your version of Minecraft updated, you’ll have to downgrade your Minecraft in order to enjoy the Jenny mod.
Second, the Jenny mod requires Forge. Forge is a custom mod loader that allows for more advanced modifications in Minecraft.
Downgrading Your Minecraft Version
Those who keep up-to-date with the latest Minecraft patches will not be able to download and run the Jenny mod. You must first downgrade your version of Minecraft to 1.12.2 by performing the following steps:
- Open your Minecraft launcher and click on the Installations tab
- Click on the New… button
- Name the new installation whatever you like, then choose 1.12.2 under the Version selector
- Then click the Create button in the bottom-right corner
Downloading and Installing Forge
To get Forge, head over to the CurseForge website and download it from there.
Be sure you download Forge for Minecraft version 1.12.2 by picking 1.12.0 from the left-hand version menu and selecting 1.12.2 from the dropdown.
Then, download and install Minecraft Forge just like you would any other Windows application.
Installing Jenny Mod for Minecraft
- Open CurseForge
- Click Minecraft from the list of supported games
- Click on the Create Custom Profile button to the right of the search bar
- Name the new profile Jenny and set the Minecraft Version to 1.12.2.
- Right-click on your new profile and click on the Open Folder option. This will open up the profile’s directory.
- Enter the mods folder.
- Drag and drop the Jenny mod files that you downloaded earlier into this folder.
- Return to Forge and click on your custom profile. This will display a list of Installed Mods. You should see two mods in your Installed Mods list: GeckoLib and Rofl mod.
- Click on the orange Play button to fire up Minecraft with the Jenny mod.
- Once Minecraft is loaded up. Click on the green Play button to start a new game.
- Create a new Creative world and look for Jenny’s house. It should be somewhere near your spawning point.
- Open your Inventory and type in the keyword “jenny” into the Search Items bar.
- Drag the Jenny Egg into your inventory.
- Equip and throw the Jenny Egg at the ground and Jenny will spawn.
Now say “Hi!” to your new virtual girlfriend!
What gifts can you give Jenny?
Jenny likes shiny jewels, so giving her items like Gold, Emeralds, and Diamonds will make her very happy.
What powers does Jenny have?
Jenny is no damsel in distress. She has a good healing ability and is pretty strong, too, making her very useful in a mob fight.
What other skins does Jenny have?
If you want, you can switch out Jenny’s default busty brunette skin for something a bit more to your tastes. Official skins include a bear furry skin, a goth girlfriend skin, a pale ghost skin, and a catgirl skin. You can also find community-made Jenny skins online.
Now you know how to install and play with Jenny in Minecraft. Follow Schnurri_tv on Twitter for the latest updates to the Jenny mod, including new skins and animations that will tickle your nethers. If you found this guide helpful, please share it with your gutter-minded pals!