Following the rumoured information yesterday regarding Halo: Reach receiving the Standard, Limited and Legendary editions that Halo 3 did, Bungie have today officially unveiled that such information is indeed true – even including pictures for fans to drool a little over.
Announced through Halo Waypoint, accessed via your Xbox 360, die-hard Halo fans are sure to be immediately eyeing up the Legendary Edition.
The three editions are as follows;
Halo: Reach Standard Edition ($59.99)
Halo: Reach Limited Edition ($79.99)
– Game disc housed in recovered ONI “Black box”
– An exclusive Elite armour set for use in Multiplayer
– Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets from the Halo universe
Halo: Reach Legendary Edition ($149.99)
The completed Halo: Reach collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited Edition, the Legendary Edition includes:
-Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually moulded, hand-painted and individiuslly numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious Halo fan,
– UNSC-themed custom packaging,
– An exclusive Multiplayer Spartan armour effect