No deposit bonuses are one of the best ways to experience a new online casino for the first time. They’re also a great way for casinos to reward existing players and make their site a lot more fun.
Here are some of the top casinos offering no deposit bonuses in New Zealand right now, plus some more information about no deposit bonuses:
- Learn how to find and redeem no deposit bonuses.
- Learn about the different types of bonuses and the advantages of each.
- Common questions about no deposit bonuses, answered!
Top No Deposit Real Money Casino Sites NZ
Looking for some of the best real money casinos to play with no deposit bonuses right now? We’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best options right now, along with their best features. Of course, it’s always worth checking other casinos occasionally since most casinos change their active bonuses regularly.
|Bingo Bonga||🏆 Overall Winner: No Deposit Bonus Casino|
|ICE Casino||💵 Best Payment Processing Selection|
|Spin City||🎰 Top Slots Games Selection|
|Skycrown||🤩 Most Entertaining Live Casino Tables|
|Boomerang||🪙 Best For Crypto Players|
What Is A No Deposit Bonus Code?
No Deposit bonus codes are a form of an online casino bonus. They give you the opportunity to redeem rewards through an online casino without having to make an account deposit to get the benefits.
There are a lot of different kinds of no deposit bonuses, and you don’t always need a code to redeem them. Sometimes taking specific actions on a casino’s site, like signing up, playing certain games, or completing a survey can qualify for a no deposit bonus.
No matter what kind of no deposit bonus you’re going for, it’s important to read the fine print to make sure you qualify for the bonus, and know what you have to do to keep it.
Common Types Of Online Casino No Deposit Offers
Knowing what kind of no deposit bonus offers are out there can help you take advantage of them and spot them more easily. Here are some of the most common types:
Online casino free spins are one of the most common no deposit bonuses out there. Basically, these bonuses let you take a certain number of free spins on qualifying slots games.
There are two different forms of this bonus, generally open and game-limited. A generally open bonus will let you play a wider variety of qualifying slots games (though not usually games with a progressive jackpot or other high-value randomly won prize), while limited offers may only work with one slots game.
You also generally still have to meet additional wager requirements on any winnings before you’re able to withdraw the money from this kind of bonus.
Bonus credits are a great way to get to experiment with or play new games, and function like you’ve added money to your account without having to make a deposit.
The trick is that, like most casino promotions, you need to wager those credits, and any money you win with them, a certain number of times before you can withdraw any winnings from your account.
That said, this is a fantastic way to work on new game strategies or just to have some 0-risk fun on your favourite casino’s site.
Wager-free bonuses can be any of the other types of no deposit bonus, but with the additional perk that you don’t need to meet wager requirements.
This is completely free money, and you can do whatever you want with the bonus once you have it. This type of bonus is rare, and often based on loyalty or VIP membership.
Cashback offers work one of two ways. Either you get cashback for specific activities in the casino, like participating in certain tournaments, or playing a newly released game, or as cash incentive to deposit.
Even though only one of these is a deposit-free cashback offer, it’s worth mentioning since activity-based cashback can actually be the more common format of the two.
Typically free bets opportunities are only available on online casinos that also allow Sportsbook betting. You can get either a certain number of free bets under a certain dollar limit, or a certain amount of money to use in risk-free betting.
In either case, you generally have to meet wager requirements on any money you win on those bets.
Step By Step: Redeem No Deposit Bonus Codes At Your Casino Of Choice
Just getting a no deposit bonus offer doesn’t mean that you’re going to actually get the bonus. Generally, there are some requirements you need to fulfil before you can get the bonus. We’re going to walk you through the process for one of the most common no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses.
Step 1: Go To The Site And Click On Join
The first step is joining, which is almost always a simple process. You just need to go to your chosen casino’s main site and click on the join button. Join or sign up is usually going to be in the top right-hand corner of the site – or in a pop-up in the middle.
Step 2: Complete The Registration Form
Most casinos are going to ask some basic registration questions before you get started. You need to provide legal and accurate information for all of these, including your name and address, since the casino will verify your identity later (usually when you first deposit or withdraw money from your account).
Step 3: Login To The Account On The Suite
Once you create your account you’ll be prompted to log in with your new username and password. This helps make sure account creation goes through and also provides an extra layer of security when you first sign in.
Plus, your first sign-in typically triggers no deposit welcome bonuses.
Step 4: Check On Your Bonus
Assuming you didn’t need to make a deposit or play a specific game to get your welcome bonus, the only thing you have to do is make sure the deposit shows up on your account. You should see money in your account for a cash bonus, or have free spins or other bonuses available in your account information.
Read the terms and conditions for all bonuses you receive, and then you’re ready to start playing!
Casino No Deposit Bonus Advantages For New Zealand Players
There are a lot of advantages that make no deposit bonuses one of the best types of bonus offers on the market. No deposit bonuses are particularly good for new players, here’s why:
- Nothing to Lose, Everything to Win: When you’re using a no deposit bonus to play casino games, regardless of the game or the type of bonus, you’re essentially playing for free money. That means that losing isn’t really losing, and winning is twice as sweet.
- Risk-Free Gambling: When you aren’t playing with your own money, there’s no risk. No deposit bonuses mean that you can playtest, try a new strategy, a new game, or even try casino games for the first time without risking your budget or peace of mind at all.
- Builds Authority: One of the main reasons that casinos offer this kind of bonus is because it helps show players, especially new players, that they’re okay with you winning money. This bonus is meant to build the casino’s authority and trustworthiness, so you feel more comfortable playing on their platform.
- Learn The Ropes: Casino games can come with a surprising learning curve if you haven’t played before, especially if you aren’t sure what kind of gambler you are or what kinds of games you’re likely to enjoy. No deposit bonuses give you a chance to figure out what kind of player you are, without putting your money on the line in the process.
- Zero Commitment: The best part of no deposit bonuses for many new players is that you can try playing without making a commitment that this is the right casino for you until you’re sure. Most of these bonuses are designed to give you at least a little play time before you have to link a bank account or make a deposit, so you’re free to leave anytime if you choose to.
Benefits Of Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes New Zealand
Of course, new players aren’t the only ones who benefit from no deposit bonus codes: there are huge advantages to these bonuses for any player.
No deposit bonuses essentially function as free money, as long as you meet the terms and requirements for the bonus. This is money that the casino is giving you as a reward for being on their platform and having fun with their games.
But getting free money isn’t the only reason you should look for no deposit bonuses from casinos. Having a no deposit bonus is a signal that that casino wants to take care of their players, and that they are willing to offer generous rewards and incentives to attract and keep players.
Common Poker No Deposit Offers
Poker is one of the most popular casino games online casinos can offer, which makes it one of the most popular games for no deposit offers. Here are some of the different types of no deposit offers:
- Bonus Chips: Bonus chips basically give you a little more money to play in a given game or at a given table. You’re free to do what you want with them, though you will have to meet wager requirements to withdraw your winnings.
- Playthrough Chips: Playthrough chips function like bonus chips in your poker games, but you have to keep playing them through a certain number of hands or games before they’re eligible to deposit in your account or to withdraw from your account as money.
- Freerolls and Tournaments: Freerolls are poker tournaments with no entry fee. So, you can bring however much money you want into the tournament. Other times you might get a no deposit bonus that lets you play an exclusive tournament, which may have lower or higher ran average stakes depending on the casino and the situation.
How To Profit From Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes
Making the most of no deposit bonuses can be tricky, and every bonus is going to be a little different both in what rewards you can potentially get, and in the best strategy to win.
That said, there are three basic things you can do, regardless of the bonus type, to give yourself the best chances.
Place Smart Bets
The first seems simple at first, but it’s the most important. Think carefully about how you want to use the bonus, and make sure you’re choosing bets you’re either more confident in, that offer good odds, or that will be the most fun for you.
Watch the Wagering
Basically just pay attention to how other players are betting and placing their bets, especially if you’re playing at live tables or in a Sportsbook. Seeing other people’s trends and strategies can help you place more effective wagers with your bonus money.
Play the Odds
Pay attention to the odds on any bet or game you’re playing. There are two modes of thought here, you can either bet big to win big with bonus money or bet smart for a smaller, but more likely win.
Either strategy can work, depending on your goals and how you’re most likely to have fun. Just make sure you know what style of play you’re going for.
Fine Print Limitations: Casino No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses can offer big winnings if you play them right, but there are almost always going to be some limitations attached. After all, casinos want you to have fun, but they don’t necessarily want you to walk away with a huge risk-free pot, never to return.
Here are some common limitations:
- Rollover Rules or Wagering Requirements: Wagering requirements or rollover requirements basically describe how many times winning bonuses need to be wagered before they can be withdrawn. When trying to meet wagering requirements, you should also pay attention to how many wagers a certain game fulfils per round, because some games are worth more or fewer wagers than others.
- Restricted Countries: All the casinos we’ve recommended offer bonuses and are open to players from New Zealand, but that doesn’t mean all casinos are. If you see a bonus advertised, don’t get too excited until you check to see if that bonus applies in your area, and if that casino is licensed for your country.
- Maximum Bet and Maximum Winnings: Some bonuses also give you a maximum bet limit, and a maximum win limit even if you make a bet that is theoretically worth more if you win. Often these limits are high, but you can never win more than allowed by the bonus if there is a limitation there.
- Games Limitations: This is the second most common limitation, next to wager requirements. You won’t be able to play every game a casino offers with all bonuses. You may only have a handful of options, or you may be able to play most games with a few restrictions.
No Deposit Bonuses For Existing Customers
No deposit bonuses are often designed with new players in mind, but that doesn’t mean they always are. Here are some of the no deposit bonus offers often given to existing players.
Reload promotions often, but not always involve a deposit. The no deposit version of a reload is when you get a bonus on your account when you deposit money from a winning wager or game, and get a cashback or other bonus on top of the win.
More often though, a reload requires a deposit but makes your money go farther as a thank you for adding money after your first deposit.
Experience Required Tournaments
Casinos make no secret that they offer player tiers, and the kinds of games and tournaments you can play often depend on your history with that casino.
These exclusive tournaments might not seem like a huge bonus, but, depending on the tournament format, they really can be. Low-wager or high-wager tournaments can both be included, but typically offer more user-friendly formats and win potential than a typical tournament.
Joining a loyalty program is often more associated with regular playing rather than making deposits, and having a loyalty membership can give you access to individual bonuses as well as tiered loyalty rewards for a wide range of activities on the site.
Cashing Out Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Cashing out no deposit bonuses is mostly just like cashing out your account on the site with any other funds. The biggest difference is that no deposit bonuses usually have wager requirements and time limits, so it’s important to read the fine print and find out what you need to do to make the bonus a withdrawal-eligible bonus.
Once you’ve met the requirements for a no deposit bonus there usually aren’t any problems accessing the funds and withdrawing them. However, sometimes there is a slight delay while the casino verifies that you’ve met the requirements.
If you have any problems, or think you should have bonus funds that aren’t in your account, it’s a good idea to reach out to customer service to make sure everything is working properly. They should also be able to verify if you need to do anything else to receive your no deposit bonus.
Withdrawing Winnings From A Casino No Deposit Bonus Offer
Withdrawing your winnings doesn’t have to be difficult, and the process looks pretty much the same regardless of where you’re sending the money, including into a Bitcoin wallet. Here’s how to do it.
- Make Sure You Qualify For The Bonus
The first step is to make sure you’re eligible for the bonus you’re considering. You might need to sign up for an account, enter a specific tournament, or take other actions to win the bonus and then make that bonus something you can withdraw.
- Verify Your Account
Most casinos use double verification with a phone or email for signing up and sometimes for withdrawing funds. Complete verification as needed – just follow the instructions they provide.
- Start The Withdrawal
In your account screen, you should have a withdrawal button. Press that and select the amount of money you want to withdraw and which account you want to send it to if you have more than one linked account.
- Wait For Processing Time
Processing time depends on the financial institution receiving the funds and can be anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
Wrap-Up: No Deposit Bonus Casino Offers In New Zealand 2023
The best online casinos are generous with their bonus offers and give you a lot of different ways to play and win. No deposit offers are often some of the best bonuses available and make it a lot easier to have a ton of fun on online casinos.
Remember, no deposit bonuses are basically free money. And, since you’re playing in a casino, you have a chance to win big and turn even the smallest bonus into a major pay out.
Plus, just think about how much further your casino budget can go on a platform that’s offering you free money without requiring a deposit first. Every free cent is more time you can spend having fun and relaxing with your favourite online casino game.
FAQ: Common Questions About No Deposit Casinos In New Zealand
Not necessarily. Some casinos never offer no deposit bonuses, while others only offer them occasionally. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, it just makes no deposit bonuses more valuable.
Not always, depending on the bonus. Some bonuses require a code, others are automatic, or require certain user actions to qualify.
A no deposit bonus is any bonus a casino gives you without requiring you to make a qualifying deposit into your account with them.
Yes and no. No deposit bonuses aren’t always the best bonus offer from a casino, but they are usually the lowest risk since you don’t need to spend your money to get the bonus.
Sometimes, but not normally. Most no deposit bonuses require users to wager the bonus money, or winnings from free spins and other bonuses, a certain number of times before the money can be withdrawn.
Absolutely, you just have to be careful about how you wager your money and make sure you fulfill the bonus requirements in time.